• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Tourney Talk

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

I don’t think it was burned out. Other schools have more difficult schedules and do well enough. I think in our case, we really lacked that consistent outside shooter that we had in the past. Our outside shooting was streaky and none of our players were at the level of shooting that we had with Laksa ( might have misspelled her name). 

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

Watched the end of the UConn-Oviedo CC women's tournament game last night. Anyone else have a violently ill reaction every time you see Oviedo's head coach on screen? There's something about the look on her face on the sideline that just gives me the creeps!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Watched the end of the UConn-Oviedo CC women's tournament game last night. Anyone else have a violently ill reaction every time you see Oviedo's head coach on screen? There's something about the look on her face on the sideline that just gives me the creeps!

Our coach doesn't have a problem with her so I guess I don't.  BUT, after they beat us in Ft Worth - no handshakes. After they lost to UConn last night - no handshakes.  I think that reflects on the coach.  She seems to be fostering a different type of sportsmanship over there.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  222
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Our coach doesn't have a problem with her so I guess I don't.  BUT, after they beat us in Ft Worth - no handshakes. After they lost to UConn last night - no handshakes.  I think that reflects on the coach.  She seems to be fostering a different type of sportsmanship over there.

I was wondering about the handshakes - thanks for the info. Typical UCF behavior, unfortunately.  While I’ll acknowledge that she has rebuilt that program,  I’ll be glad when they leave the conference.  Would be happy if we never played them again in any sport. Of course, that would then annoy them, which would make me even happier… 

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Looks like ucf hc left for Georgia 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0326%2Fr991526_1

Georgia has hired former UCF coach Katie Abrahamson-Henderson as...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  222
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Looks like ucf hc left for Georgia 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0326%2Fr991526_1

Georgia has hired former UCF coach Katie Abrahamson-Henderson as...

Best news I’ve heard today. Didn’t like her, but I respected the fact that she rebuilt Oviedo State’s program. I didn’t think that she would stay there for a long time, as her resume attests. I just expected Danny White to hire her at Tennessee first chance he had. 

This is why I like CJF - he bleeds green and gold, and is in it for the long haul. 

Go Bulls

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We should win the conference next season.