• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Gregory "news"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

If you were referring to USFRaider then I apologize.  This thread has been going on for a few days and I'm typing while watching the tourney.  And while I did take a few hits I've been tested and as of now no evidence of any issues or preliminary warning signs.  But thank you for your concern.  And no, I'm not angry.  I'm very happy.  I know how Blessed and lucky I am.

And I'll add one thing regarding CTE.  Losing Dave Duerson was very painful and hit home for me.  He was a good man.  So I am very much up to speed and aware of CTE and the "hits to the head" issues that face ALL football players, PAL, High School, College & Pro.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

If you were referring to USFRaider then I apologize.  This thread has been going on for a few days and I'm typing while watching the tourney.  And while I did take a few hits I've been tested and as of now no evidence of any issues or preliminary warning signs.  But thank you for your concern.  And no, I'm not angry.  I'm very happy.  I know how Blessed and lucky I am.

Raider is a good guy but he is frustrated like the rest of us and mentioned on numerous occasions he was canceling his season tickets and using the money to watch his beloved Raiders. CTE is no joke, glad you are ok, don’t wish that on anyone.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

57 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.   We stopped by Publix to pick up some subs and beer and I got distracted by a couple of the girls and their uniforms .  I'll try to be more timely next time.  :)

Yes, you are now one of us 😂😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Friscobull said:

Raider is a good guy but he is frustrated like the rest of us and mentioned on numerous occasions he was canceling his season tickets and using the money to watch his beloved Raiders. CTE is no joke, glad you are ok, don’t wish that on anyone.  

Thanks.  When I was a kid sports was everything.  As I got older I realized how important education is.  That's one of the things that REALLY BOTHERS ME, how a LOT of athletes at the collegiate level don't use the opportunity to get an education.  Too many think they'll go pro and make millions.  I've been Blessed with good health (generally speaking - I have aches and pains that I most likely would not have at my age if I had not played football) and a "reasonable" amount of intelligence.  I've known guys that couldn't add or subtract their way out of a paper bag so I don't take any of it for granted.  I'm fortunate that my parents ALWAYS made sure I did my homework when I was a kid/teenager.  That carried over to college when I played then.  When I went back to school it was all on me.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

25 minutes ago, BullShirt said:

And from today until they either say NO or finishing construction it will be a distraction.  This program just doesn't need any distractions right now in my opinion.

Distraction for who? We will have to disagree on this.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, BullShirt said:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.   We stopped by Publix to pick up some subs and beer and I got distracted by a couple of the girls and their uniforms .  I'll try to be more timely next time.  :)

I have a couple questions.

1) Were these girls employees?

2) If yes, does your Publix have a different uniform than mine does?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

5 hours ago, bowman1 said:

After 23 pages of stellar, fact based discussion from TBP, VPMK has yet to take any action 

This is a serious case of American blind justice - too bad that Officer Obie died in 1994, or he would handle this

"Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie.  I put that envelope under that half a ton of garbage!"

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, BullShirt said:

And from today until they either say NO or finishing construction it will be a distraction.  This program just doesn't need any distractions right now in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

Distraction for who? We will have to disagree on this.

He apparently didn't see my inquiry about that so maybe he'll see yours and enlighten us ....

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

musselman.0.jpeg

The former USF star has known Musselman since his early days as a pro.

Instead Harlen picked Orlando Antigua which was started the downfall of our basketball program.  What if we picked Musselman....

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  68
  • Days Won:  0

Statistics overview
Season Team Overall Conference Standing Postseason
Nevada Wolf Pack (Mountain West Conference) (2015–2019)
2015–16 Nevada 24–14 10–8 T–4th CBI Champions
2016–17 Nevada 28–7 14–4 1st NCAA Division I Round of 64
2017–18 Nevada 29–8 15–3 1st NCAA Division I Sweet 16
2018–19 Nevada 29–5 15–3 1st NCAA Division I Round of 64
Nevada: 110–34 (.764) 54–18 (.750)  
Arkansas Razorbacks (Southeastern Conference) (2019–present)
2019–20 Arkansas 20–12 7–11 T–10th  
2020–21 Arkansas 25–7 13–4 2nd NCAA Division I Elite Eight
2021–22 Arkansas 28–9 13–5 4th NCAA Division I Elite Eight
Arkansas: 73–28 (.723) 33–20 (.623)  
Total: 183–62 (.747)  

National champion         Postseason invitational champion  
      Conference regular season champion         Conference regular season and conference tournament champion
      Division regular season champion       Division regular season and conference tournament champion
      Conference tournament champion