• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Times providing content that might make you feel a little optimistic for USF FB in 2022

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

26 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Sometimes you have to be creative in trying to find reasons for optimism, I learned this trait through work and understand that at times the reach is comical but you do what you do to keep the team moving forward or at least not backward.

image.png.02e4ff2767c0cd7368ef5f4fb09be853.png

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

56 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Sometimes you have to be creative in trying to find reasons for optimism, I learned this trait through work and understand that at times the reach is comical but you do what you do to keep the team moving forward or at least not backward.

Spoiler alert, if after three years you have to hard sell people on the idea that you are moving forward and they don’t feel it and see it then no one is buying what you are selling and they are making fun of you as they shop their resumes 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Spoiler alert, if after three years you have to hard sell people on the idea that you are moving forward and they don’t feel it and see it then no one is buying what you are selling and they are making fun of you as they shop their resumes 

Isn’t he on year 3, so let’s see what happens after this season, if he violation the bed this year then we will know.  

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Isn’t he on year 3, so let’s see what happens after this season, if he violation the bed this year then we will know.  

This is based on the exciting prediction the times gave us that after year three will will move all the way up to 93rd. No one is excited or inspired by that, it’s embarrassing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

I happen to agree with Puc on this one. I am a CJS fan and believer but if we aren't bowling this year that's a problem. I believe we will so I'm not worried about it. 

6 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I happen to agree with Puc on this one. I am a CJS fan and believer but if we aren't bowling this year that's a problem. I believe we will so I'm not worried about it. 

It’s a backhanded complement by the Times so that they can pretend to be positive on the program, because they are dickheads. **** those patronizing nerds and their pretend positivity we need to win the whole **** thing just to spite them.major league baseball GIF by Morgan Creek

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

This thread makes me truly sad no matter how I read it.

Just now, SilverBull said:

This thread makes me truly sad no matter how I read it.

Did you try backwards?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

44 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This is based on the exciting prediction the times gave us that after year three will will move all the way up to 93rd. No one is excited or inspired by that, it’s embarrassing.

They said 7-6, that would be good IMO, i would not be doing backflips however that is progress, if we are not bowling, CJS needs to go, 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

48 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The Times predicted nothing and never said USF fans should be excited or inspired, Scarecrow ....