• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Bay Times providing content that might make you feel a little optimistic for USF FB in 2022

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

52 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You mean like firing coaches and trying to improve by adding more experienced, hopefully better players and upgrading facilities?

Your redundant shtick is really ******* annoying at times ....

Almost as exhausting as our redundant shticks 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Yes we all remember that every single measurable was better before CJS arrived, if the change you are introducing is a good one it should easily present itself in two years. You are predicting improvement in year three which will be an encouraging sign but most Scott supporters are now trumpeting that after three full years of failure he will be back at the starting line, that’s not improving that’s grounds for termination for any other coach at any other university.

There is probably something I could find to talk about inertia and changing the direction of something headed in the other direction. But I don't really feel like making an effort.  But see what happens when you have a one paragraph post? I actually read it. Not that you give 2 💩 

16 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

There is probably something I could find to talk about inertia and changing the direction of something headed in the other direction. But I don't really feel like making an effort.  But see what happens when you have a one paragraph post? I actually read it. Not that you give 2 💩 

I actually value your fandom and perspective, although I don’t think that’s the reason this was slightly more brief.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

Yes we all remember that every single measurable was better before CJS arrived, if the change you are introducing is a good one it should easily present itself in two years. You are predicting improvement in year three which will be an encouraging sign but most Scott supporters are now trumpeting that after three full years of failure he will be back at the starting line, that’s not improving that’s grounds for termination for any other coach at any other university.

Hold on... are you saying you're not a fan of CJS? This is breaking news and I need you to explain more. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Hold on... are you saying you're not a fan of CJS? This is breaking news and I need you to explain more. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

If only there was something he could do to change my mind about him… if only…

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not a **** thing he can do for 7 months ....... jus sayin.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not a **** thing he can do for 7 months ....... jus sayin.

Not with that attitude but with a can do attitude… plus there is something he can do immediately that would make me love the guy… just sayin 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

Well there is the option of demanding more excellence from USF athletics. How's that working out for you?

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Well there is the option of demanding more excellence from USF athletics. How's that working out for you?

VPMK said that as long as the same people do the same things but do it for longer eventually they improve because time heals all, I just haven’t been complaining long enough 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

Not with that attitude but with a can do attitude… plus there is something he can do immediately that would make me love the guy… just sayin 

How ironic. it's probably the same thing that you can do that would make me, and a major portion of this board, feel the same about you.

• Haha 1