• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day Part 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Any surprises today? Nothing on USF's website or Football Twitter yet. Guessing we aren't expecting to make too much noise. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Days Won:  28

There are 2 players name Michael and Mickel Williams. The first is a 4 star LB and the 2nd is a non-rated DE from Punta Gorda. If we get both, I'll be happy with the team we got and ready to go.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Hard to say how many scholarships we have left to give? Thought we lost a few slots due to the CS ncaa violations? Wondering if CTrickett ( I'll label him CT soon-hope his middle name isnt robert--) has his eye on anyone he could lure in away from WV? Would like to see a QB transfer who has some D-1 starter time come in to pump up competition for McC so he isn't just going against freshman. Doubt Marsh is in the mix, I would be surprised. Those are my morning-Wonderings.  "I do love the smell of napalm in the morning"

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

There are 2 players name Michael and Mickel Williams. The first is a 4 star LB and the 2nd is a non-rated DE from Punta Gorda. If we get both, I'll be happy with the team we got and ready to go.

Just saw on Instagram that Williams says he is headed to FL. Good old Michigan guy. Big dude

46 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Just saw on Instagram that Williams says he is headed to FL. Good old Michigan guy. Big dude

USF has confirmed that the DL Williams is signed. Maybe we get one or two surprises today, especially with all of the late/recent players we had enter the portal. 

Edited by BullyPulpit

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,996
  • Days Won:  12

I've had my coffee and am warming up the pipes for National Singing Day - looking forward to it yall!

spacer.png

That M. Williams kid has some pretty good technique and speed in his video's. HS players on both teams had some size to them so maybe his HS played at the upper level like FL's 4-5A

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

That M. Williams kid has some pretty good technique and speed in his video's. HS players on both teams had some size to them so maybe his HS played at the upper level like FL's 4-5A

The beauty is, with the depth that we brought in through the portal, these HS kids shouldn't be leaned on to play right away. If they are more talented than the others and win the job, great, but ideally you would have them redshirt. I think that he been a problem the last few years as well. Players that haven't been ready have been forced into the rotation. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

USF has confirmed that the DL Williams is signed. Maybe we get one or two surprises today, especially with all of the late/recent players we had enter the portal. 

Good size.. and about 15 more pounds of muscle and he could be a nightmare off the edge

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

11 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Good size.. and about 15 more pounds of muscle and he could be a nightmare off the edge

According to 247 he's our 14th best recruit all time just ahead of Flowers.

Not sure why he's coming here given our program condition but I'll take it. Were his offers from bigger schools not committable for some reason? Seems like this is a get so big i'm not sure if I'm missing something.