• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How does USF raise money for athletics?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

41 minutes ago, widerberg said:

So everyone should pout and bail now, when things finally appear to actually be happening? Won't that just ensure failure rather than help create the success? I wish we would've built an OCS 10-15 years ago, but I'll **** sure take one now vs. never.

Now is not the time to take ball and go home. We need to support the alma mater, despite administration's mismanagement.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Bake sale, with marijuana brownies, Jell-O shots, and hookers. We will make millions. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bake sale, with marijuana brownies, Jell-O shots, and hookers. We will make millions. 

Noted boats-n-h&$es enthusiast, Nevin Shapiro, would likely agree. Too bad the USF attendee took his ill-gotten gains and donated to the U. I kid, I kid . . . kinda. 😅😁

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, widerberg said:

So everyone should pout and bail now, when things finally appear to actually be happening? Won't that just ensure failure rather than help create the success? I wish we would've built an OCS 10-15 years ago, but I'll **** sure take one now vs. never.

In my opinion we should shut down the football program because it's failed. A new stadium is the equivalent of fixing up a beat up old car that has 200k miles on it and doesnt run. At some point you just have to write it off as a mistake and move on. 

• ???? 1
  • Me no likey 3

30 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

In my opinion we should shut down the football program because it's failed. A new stadium is the equivalent of fixing up a beat up old car that has 200k miles on it and doesnt run. At some point you just have to write it off as a mistake and move on. 

Tv Land 90Ies GIF

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Another one that would be fun at parties.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

4 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

In my opinion we should shut down the football program because it's failed.

4 years removed from double digit wins and top 25 finishes .... breaking ground on something that has been long needed to help the program. You've got to come up with something better than that.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

How can an entire program fail? Has Texas failed? FSU? Miami? UF? They all won National Championships but none of them are now who they were when they did. Should they shut down? Miami is so not Miami anymore that the school hired a new AD and new coach and they're building a new stadium. Should they have skipped all that and just shut down? Not even Alabama has been Alabama for its entire history. They've had slumps like every program.

We were #2 in the country (ha ha, but BCS computer glitch or no, it's in the record books). We've beaten some huge P5/BCS programs. We've won six out of ten bowls we've played in. To say all of that doesn't count and we should fold is just weird to me. If you're an alum, why would you want that for your school and for future Bulls?

• Go Bulls! 1

41 minutes ago, widerberg said:

How can an entire program fail? Has Texas failed? FSU? Miami? UF? They all won National Championships but none of them are now who they were when they did. Should they shut down? Miami is so not Miami anymore that the school hired a new AD and new coach and they're building a new stadium. Should they have skipped all that and just shut down? Not even Alabama has been Alabama for its entire history. They've had slumps like every program.

We were #2 in the country (ha ha, but BCS computer glitch or no, it's in the record books). We've beaten some huge P5/BCS programs. We've won six out of ten bowls we've played in. To say all of that doesn't count and we should fold is just weird to me. If you're an alum, why would you want that for your school and for future Bulls?

This clown will be like this when we start winning….

Emotion Reaction GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,343
  • Days Won:  10

15 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

You don't fail until you quit trying.  The rest are just challenges.  You have to have some stamina, young'n! 😁

• Upvote 1