• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any movement for new IPF ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Actually it speaks nothing of my character.  If i was on the team I would be asking  the coaching staff  why guys who are not giving it their all liking running hard after offenders, running their routes,  holding their blocks,and giving up before the play ends are not being consistently benched ? Bring in players that want to give it all every play that want to win. Hold the players accountable.  A hungry dog is a dangerous dog. We need to work harder and go all in every play every game.

I believe Brad has already, numerous times, addressed the point of making up crap to try and make a case so I'll not be redundant ....... maybe you should try that, just for ***** and giggles.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

Nothing  is made up. Scott is 1-23 and 0-5 in fbs football this year. All things pointed out are factual. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I was joking John. Thus the smiley face at the end.

I know.

I just wanted to say it's a cool idea. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

40 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The pattern is there 1-23 and 0-5 this year. We are losing and getting blown out by bad Teams (ecu/Louisville) . If anything UF and Cinncinatti  were the outliers under Cjs.  All we have is hope that the team is extra motivated tomorrow because the ipf and maybe jetf Scott and his staff can put together  their best game plan to get a win. When hope is your best strategy  in year 3 there is a problem. I want usf to win but under Scott I do not expect it. The ipf is huge because no other players before had it. Hopefully we can use it to recruit  better and enhance our talent more effectively  for this coach or the next coach .

Why are you going off into all that? Again, not defending our record, not defending our losses that we've had.  Quite literally the only thing I'm saying is that the locker room is not lost and the players still haven't given up. I think the most recent game proved that.  That's it.  Nothing more. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Gotta love players like Boyles!

Boyles_Player_Feature_Template_3YRxk.png

Senior linebacker set to break into USF's top 10 career tackles list this weekend.

He even addressed some of our posters with this sage advice:

"If you're bringing negative energy, that's nothing helping anything. I choose to be positive and strong-minded. Football is not an easy game and we haven't had the kind of season we wanted to so far. But nothing is going to break me. Remember your goals. Remember why you're doing this. Remember who you are and who your family raised you to be. I want to be the guy who sets the right example.''

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,410
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Let's hope the players don't have that same mentality  😒

Fair enough. However, i think Tulane might be better than Cinci this year and seems to be in the AAC championship hunt. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Fair enough. However, i think Tulane might be better than Cinci this year and seems to be in the AAC championship hunt. 

Agreed.  Tulane will end up being one of the best if not the best team USF will play this season. We will get crushed. Probably about 62-14 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

I believe Brad has already, numerous times, addressed the point of making up crap to try and make a case so I'll not be redundant ....... maybe you should try that, just for ***** and giggles.

6 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Nothing  is made up. Scott is 1-23 and 0-5 in fbs football this year. All things pointed out are factual. 

Indeed those boring, redundant numbers are ...... except that wasn't in the post that I Quoted which included lies about our players.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Indeed those boring, redundant numbers are ...... except that wasn't in the post that I Quoted which included lies about our players.

That players were not chasing their player and giving up on plays  before it ends(ECU), player not running their routes (ECU/Louisville,BYU), players not holding or missing  their blocks from wrs/te (ECU/Louisville,BYU). I mean you are trying to argue but it  happened. Did the whole team give up no?

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Agreed.  Tulane will end up being one of the best if not the best team USF will play this season. We will get crushed. Probably about 62-14 

You were the biggest cheerleader early this year, appears you made an about face. Our MO after a big game is to get blown out early, I hope I am wrong with homecoming but our history says otherwise.  On a separate note, I am impressed with Outlaws redundancy, he is persistent and never tires of spitting out the same old drivel over and over and ******* over. 

• Upvote 1