• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any movement for new IPF ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Gotta love players like Boyles!

Boyles_Player_Feature_Template_3YRxk.png

Senior linebacker set to break into USF's top 10 career tackles list this weekend.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Gotta love players like Boyles!

Boyles_Player_Feature_Template_3YRxk.png

Senior linebacker set to break into USF's top 10 career tackles list this weekend.

Agreed.  I feel bad for him that he has had to play for such crap coaching pretty much his entire tenure at USF.

Edited by USFRaider
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Hard to think other wise they have only been successful one time in fbs football  under their current leader.

If they had this mentality they wouldn't be competing with teams like Florida or Cincinnati. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Great. Graffiti on the walls already. Can't keep anything nice.  😁

It's actually a pretty cool concept to have all student athletes sign that before they put up the padding on the walls. Basically, it's a time capsule kind of thing.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

It's actually a pretty cool concept to have all student athletes sign that before they put up the padding on the walls. Basically, it's a time capsule kind of thing.

I was joking John. Thus the smiley face at the end.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:
7 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I was joking John. Thus the smiley face at the end.

I know from experience, it's bad when you have to explain your Dad (of Grandad) jokes.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

If they had this mentality they wouldn't be competing with teams like Florida or Cincinnati. 

So what about getting blown out by ecu and Louisville?  

• Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

27 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

So what about getting blown out by ecu and Louisville?  

They were bad games, I'm not defending that.  But tell me, out of all the games mentioned, which one is the most recent?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  12,621

4 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

They were bad games, I'm not defending that.  But tell me, out of all the games mentioned, which one is the most recent?

The pattern is there 1-23 and 0-5 this year. We are losing and getting blown out by bad Teams (ecu/Louisville) . If anything UF and Cinncinatti  were the outliers under Cjs.  All we have is hope that the team is extra motivated tomorrow because the ipf and maybe jetf Scott and his staff can put together  their best game plan to get a win. When hope is your best strategy  in year 3 there is a problem. I want usf to win but under Scott I do not expect it. The ipf is huge because no other players before had it. Hopefully we can use it to recruit  better and enhance our talent more effectively  for this coach or the next coach .

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The pattern is there 1-23 and 0-5 this year. We are losing and getting blown out by bad Teams (ecu/Louisville) . If anything UF and Cinncinatti  were the outliers under Cjs.  All we have is hope that the team is extra motivated tomorrow because the ipf and maybe jetf Scott and his staff can put together  their best game plan to get a win. When hope is your best strategy  in year 3 there is a problem. I want usf to win but under Scott I do not expect it. The ipf is huge because no other players before had it. Hopefully we can use it to recruit  better and enhance our talent more effectively  for this coach or the next coach .

Your BS is really getting old. It would really be nice if there was a way to know when you have something new or constructive to add to a post. And no, I am not back on the CJS bandwagon, I just don't see the need to go on and on, day after day.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 2