• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS Update from MK

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,581
  • Days Won:  29

11 minutes ago, bulloni said:

https://www.usf.edu/board-of-trustees/documents/meetings/general/20211207-bot-agenda.pdf

Here's the agenda. What was the original wording that made people excited for December 7th? Only thing I see related is approval of the presidents goals and I know they mentioned a new stadium will be one of them.

Is the idea that some more details for the stadium will be presented as part of the approval process? Then those details would get leaked I suppose

Pink Reaction GIF by Billboard Music Awards

snapdragon-e1638812247818.jpg?w=1280

The new stadium where San Diego State will play football will be called Snapdragon Stadium, university representatives announced Monday.

15 Year, $45 Million Naming Rights Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Tomorrow is BOT meeting.  Will we hear any kind of announcement this week on OCS plans?

Just thinking the same thing…hopefully we hear the light is green… Just need a way to figure out how to pay for it. 😕

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

I keep telling myself that I'm going to stay away from OCS news/threads and yet I always return like some dumb moth to the most poorly lit flame ever. The fact that there's nothing specifically referencing an OCS on the agenda makes me think the Dec 7th thing was just rumor, speculation, BS, misunderstanding, whatever.

Only thing certain is that one day USF may or may not have an OCS. Maybe.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

11 hours ago, widerberg said:

I keep telling myself that I'm going to stay away from OCS news/threads and yet I always return like some dumb moth to the most poorly lit flame ever. The fact that there's nothing specifically referencing an OCS on the agenda makes me think the Dec 7th thing was just rumor, speculation, BS, misunderstanding, whatever.

Only thing certain is that one day USF may or may not have an OCS. Maybe.

Someone found this. So I'm guessing their voting today to confirm that by June 30th we'll know the scope, budget, and location. This seems like the most concrete date I've seen so far

• Go Bulls! 1

6 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Someone found this. So I'm guessing their voting today to confirm that by June 30th we'll know the scope, budget, and location. This seems like the most concrete date I've seen so far

My calendar is set . . . and fingers uncrossed and rested.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

link to the agenda that mentions June 30th as the deadline for the stadium scope, location, and budget

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, bulloni said:

link to the agenda that mentions June 30th as the deadline for the stadium scope, location, and budget

Great job, Bulloni. That's definitely promising. This PDF is a lot more detailed than the previous one. I like that snapshot of the president's direct report goals. Interesting that we're shooting for June 30, 2022 to finish the IPF. I'd heard it would be ready prior to next season, but nice to see a specific date. And scope, location, budget of the OCS on the same day? Woohoo! Fingers crossed we stay on schedule.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Man I wish this meeting was miked up legally or illegally…