• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott at 8/1 to be fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

49 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good lord it’s not OVER…I swear some of you on this board are a piece of work…

When enough people stop caring it will essentially be over and we’re getting pretty **** close.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

When enough people stop caring it will essentially be over and we’re getting pretty **** close.

The crowds next year in our cavernous stadium will be putrid and could be the beginning of the end, we are at a crossroads and one road leads off a cliff. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

There will always be 15k who care and this team is not going to lose forever…regardless of the coach, statistically the law of averages would prevent that in Florida. But of course we all want long term success and the program does have to get its **** together for that to happen. 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There will always be 15k who care and this team is not going to lose forever…regardless of the coach, statistically the law of averages would prevent that in Florida. But of course we all want long term success and the program does have to get its **** together for that to happen. 

We are like degenerate gamblers at the track waiting for our horse to come in, it will eventually but the consistent losing is taxing and taking its toll on us deadbeats.  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to voice my frustration. I've watched every USF football game since I attended USF back in 2006. I went to most of the home games and at least one or two road games a year. I used to donate and talk Bulls football with people all the time. This UCF game will be the first that I won't watch. I just don't care anymore. This was the year I gave the team to pull me back in and then we show only marginal (maybe) improvement and get left out of conference realignment again. I don't give a hoot of we beat any of the teams coming into the conference. Those are the kind of teams we should beat into the ground for a gimmie ocs game and the kind of teams a coach should get fired for losing to. To be fair, all of athletics has let the fans down. The drought of no conference championships in a major men's sport from 95 until last year's fluky baseball championship set the ncaa record for longest drought amongst schools in D1 who compete in football, baseball, and basketball at the D1 level. When it comes to winning anything of importance in athletics, USF is the worst athletics program in the country. Hard to support that. Especially considering the resources and advantages we should have. Extreme gross negligence. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We are like degenerate gamblers at the track waiting for our horse to come in, it will eventually but the consistent losing is taxing and taking its toll on us deadbeats.  

😂😂…that is the perfect analogy…same applies to mens basketball as well…

Just now, Bullcocky said:

I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to voice my frustration. I've watched every USF football game since I attended USF back in 2006. I went to most of the home games and at least one or two road games a year. I used to donate and talk Bulls football with people all the time. This UCF game will be the first that I won't watch. I just don't care anymore. This was the year I gave the team to pull me back in and then we show only marginal (maybe) improvement and get left out of conference realignment again. I don't give a hoot of we beat any of the teams coming into the conference. Those are the kind of teams we should beat into the ground for a gimmie ocs game and the kind of teams a coach should get fired for losing to. To be fair, all of athletics has let the fans down. The drought of no conference championships in a major men's sport from 95 until last year's fluky baseball championship set the ncaa record for longest drought amongst schools in D1 who compete in football, baseball, and basketball at the D1 level. When it comes to winning anything of importance in athletics, USF is the worst athletics program in the country. Hard to support that. Especially considering the resources and advantages we should have. Extreme gross negligence. 

And yes, there are plenty of people like you and that all makes sense. But I will also add for those who are in your category, when the team does start to win you will be back. This happens in all sports. There are different degrees of fandom and how much some can put up with losing. For me, it’s more than the wins and loses, the team is my alma mater and I follow them (same with MBB) and I suspect that will be the case until I die. Again, just different degrees of fandom…

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂…that is the perfect analogy…same applies to mens basketball as well…

It does, men’s BB we will have a tournament team in another 10 years, blind squirrel eventually does find a nut.  If we ever did something really big I am taking the couch out in the street and setting it on fire, no matter what my wife says.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I suspect it has been done but regardless crying about it if has not been done does no good…time to move forward and create an effective strategic plan. 

I just read your stuff and I guess it brings tears to my eyes- I guess?? Maybe it's the onions..............

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

It does, men’s BB we will have a tournament team in another 10 years, blind squirrel eventually does find a nut.  If we ever did something really big I am taking the couch out in the street and setting it on fire, no matter what my wife says.  

Now if she says STOP and she's laying on the couch at the time??? I'm thinking you will be looking at some jail time..