• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So... do we think we'll get the OCS announcement this week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

25 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

If it's going to happen, I would think Friday night (parade night) on campus...and then they'd "re-announce" it at the game.  My gut feeling is that nothing will happen, but if it did, that would be the ideal day/time to do it.  I am pro on campus stadium--not so much for my own personal enjoyment...I think it will give the students a much richer campus/gameday experience which will translate into a closer relationship with USF when they become alumni and contributing members of society.

If they don't announce it now, I will go back in the skeptical column.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

If they don't announce it now, I will go back in the skeptical column.

Yeah, if they don't say anything this week it was probably all just a bunch of BS.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Don’t even need renderings, literally just throw us a bone and announce that the fund to start donating will open on X date

realistically any comment on it will help, we’ve been in the dark for 2 months now

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

11 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Don’t even need renderings, literally just throw us a bone and announce that the fund to start donating will open on X date

realistically any comment on it will help, we’ve been in the dark for 2 months now

Agree . . . we see a tweet from UAB mentioning USF's visit, but NOTHING from USF ?!?!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

32 minutes ago, bulloni said:

I wasn't at the original Wetherford announcement (event for the IPF), but I watched the video.  It seemed like there were some "mildly shocked" or "I can't ******* believe he said that" faces on the administrators.  So you had the audience cheering, but the look on the administrators' faces was one that made it seem like the announcement went over like a fart in church.   As in: "it was difficult as balls to finally break ground on an IPF after all these years, and you're promising a freakin stadium?"

I am very very happy about the IPF announcement, and that is no small feat, but now you got me salivating for a stadium.  Please don't be jerking my chain.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

I'm still wondering where anyone heard that an announcement was going to be made this week.

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, John Lewis said:

I'm still wondering where anyone heard that an announcement was going to be made this week.

I heard it from a random who was at the IPF groundbreaking, and had lunch with Jeff Scott and talked to the AD. So yea, I wouldn’t put my money on his words, 😂 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

USF keeps mentioning in game notes for football games . . . each week.

On-Campus Stadium Coming: On Sept. 8, 2021, USF Board of Trustees Chair Will Weatherford told a gathered audience of nearly 300, “Bulls Nation deserves to have a stadium on this campus. There’s a renowned author named Victor Hugo who once said, ‘There’s nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.’ Our time has come. These student-athletes … our 50,000 students … the alumni, faculty and administration, they all deserve a stadium on campus.'

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Wishful Thinking

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

10 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I think this answers the title question

• Crying 2