• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Freakin White

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

****. White threw for over 400 yards and 3 TDS. Also got the win for the Jets. Congrats to him.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

That is quite a performance!

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

My only memory of Mike White is him beating us in the Miami Bowl with freaking WKU, another step in our downward spiral….good luck to him but not a Bull in my mind

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

My only memory of Mike White is him beating us in the Miami Bowl with freaking WKU, another step in our downward spiral….good luck to him but not a Bull in my mind

He is a Bull, Here is him celebrating a victory after relieving Q and getting 2 touchdowns in the last 10 minutes to beat a winless SMU team, even though Andre Davis pushed off in the end zone, incredible finish.  To sustain the drive, Junkyard had one of the best catches I have ever seen, he got himself a Td today on a beautiful run, he looked better than Chubb. 

D7E1C326-455B-4CE7-8DBE-71D57131CE6F.jpeg

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

57 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He is a Bull, Here is him celebrating a victory after relieving Q and getting 2 touchdowns in the last 10 minutes to beat a winless SMU team, even though Andre Davis pushed off in the end zone, incredible finish.  To sustain the drive, Junkyard had one of the best catches I have ever seen, he got himself a Td today on a beautiful run, he looked better than Chubb. 

D7E1C326-455B-4CE7-8DBE-71D57131CE6F.jpeg

We should retire his number (sar). We are so hard up for something to hang out hat on for football we are following Mike White…jeezzz….

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Holy ****, I had completely forgotten about him. I saw the Jets pulled off the upset with the backup QB but didn’t see who it was. It wasn’t until I saw the highlights at the end of the Bucs game when they said it was Mike White leading the Jets did it ring a bell.  

Good for him. I hope he succeeds just not when the Jets play the Bills. 

Wasn’t his first start for USF also on Halloween against Houston? I remember he did alright and thinking we should have won that game if not for that offensive PI call at the end. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

White wasn't the QB for WKU in that game. It was somebody by the name of Brandon Doughty. He threw for 461 against us. I'm guessing White was a back-up to Doughty.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

White wasn't the QB for WKU in that game. It was somebody by the name of Brandon Doughty. He threw for 461 against us. I'm guessing White was a back-up to Doughty.

Doughty was a beast. Had a coup of coffee with Miami and Arizona in the NFL. He is a Florida kid and I remember all of us wondering why USF never even contacted him (Holtz?). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull