• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Win a game=Ka-ching!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Days Won:  12

I am still confused about how if this is fully funded, where the NEW money that gets donated goes to. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

2 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I am still confused about how if this is fully funded, where the NEW money that gets donated goes to. 

I think the IPF is funded, new money is going towards a separate football operations building

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

19 minutes ago, hm101 said:

If not noted, sure it would go into the general fund.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Days Won:  12

3 hours ago, bulloni said:

I think the IPF is funded, new money is going towards a separate football operations building

Got it. 
So this is the "Football Center" tag...USF Football Center (#509011)

which I guess it what will get converted to an OCS fund at some point. That hasn't been articulated but its a reasonable guess I think. 

Edited by hm101

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

That was the precise logic followed when the speech some 45+ days ago inspired me to donate to said fund.  It’s open for business.  

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, bulloni said:

Yes

/ Where to Give / University of South Florida / Athletics

Follow the Donate tab to blank to choose the desired selection where $ will go. 

I still refer to it as the IPF since that was my original target project. It designates Football Center currently as stated above. I'm sure if anyone goes in and donates (to whatever) they will probably accept it and use it wisely. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! periodically I come up with idea's that appear to be fair to good. I mentioned this at the beginning of the season on TBP. I would imagine that USF Athletics prob doesn't resent small dollar contributions because it all goes towards a common goal. We have done additional early on I just wanted to play around with this on our W vs L side of things this season. As for meds? they were illegal anyway so not a problem---<Just kidding> About med money and illicit..                 Would they notice the $$ coming in from something like this? I guess if enough folks did it and, you add your reasons for donating during the process. Not to late.........only $50 for the prior 2 wins and mo more than $150 if we win out from this point on.....Never know......we may go on a tear from here on out.

I’m hoping to lose money if we do. Haha

Now it makes me wonder if there’s something against Athletics laying down a “challenge” to the fan base to donate like that in cases of wins…?

14 hours ago, HyperBullee said:

I’m hoping to lose money if we do. Haha

Now it makes me wonder if there’s something against Athletics laying down a “challenge” to the fan base to donate like that in cases of wins…?

Ok first-like the HyperBullee tag. Interesting take?? This would be like Vegas or Life Insur, USF Athletics is betting that they can Win and the fan's are betting they Lose..Ha! But...diff is: Fan's are hoping they win so some $$ can flow their way. Screwy but a tad of logic in there somewhere.  Additionally, it's just some cash on top of anything else given annually or additionally... Kinda like playing with yourself but not...anyway the Nun's said that was a bad thing  🙄

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ok first-like the HyperBullee tag. Interesting take?? This would be like Vegas or Life Insur, USF Athletics is betting that they can Win and the fan's are betting they Lose..Ha! But...diff is: Fan's are hoping they win so some $$ can flow their way. Screwy but a tad of logic in there somewhere.  Additionally, it's just some cash on top of anything else given annually or additionally... Kinda like playing with yourself but not...anyway the Nun's said that was a bad thing  🙄

Thank you ☺️. If legal, it would be something that may benefit athletics greatly (as long as they’re winning and spending the cash right, of course).

• Go Bulls! 1