• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Win a game=Ka-ching!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Beginning of the season I said I would donate $25 to the IPF fund for every win we get. I had expectations that we would win 5 or 6 games this season. Needless to say, we have only anted up $25 for the A&M game thus far. But, today I happily went in to the IPF fund site and tossed in another twenty-five bucks. No--It's not big bucks but it was something to have some fun with for the season and, help buy some sheet metal screws to be used on the building. Just some fun stuff...Saying thanks to the Team/Coaches for the win. We are hoping to come up with another $75 or $100 before the schedule is done. I'll bump it to $50 for a bowl game win.   Go Bull's

Of course I'm using my meds money for this so..I may be a bit stranger on here for a while    

That’s a pretty good idea (not the skipping meds part if you need them)! I wonder if enough people did that en masse if Athletics would notice jumps like that…

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

What is this IPF fund site you speak of?

Edit: my mind went straight to OCS fund. I misunderstood...

Edited by BayIslandBull

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, HyperBullee said:

That’s a pretty good idea (not the skipping meds part if you need them)! I wonder if enough people did that en masse if Athletics would notice jumps like that…

Ha! periodically I come up with idea's that appear to be fair to good. I mentioned this at the beginning of the season on TBP. I would imagine that USF Athletics prob doesn't resent small dollar contributions because it all goes towards a common goal. We have done additional early on I just wanted to play around with this on our W vs L side of things this season. As for meds? they were illegal anyway so not a problem---<Just kidding> About med money and illicit..                 Would they notice the $$ coming in from something like this? I guess if enough folks did it and, you add your reasons for donating during the process. Not to late.........only $50 for the prior 2 wins and mo more than $150 if we win out from this point on.....Never know......we may go on a tear from here on out.

14 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

What is this IPF fund site you speak of?

Edit: my mind went straight to OCS fund. I misunderstood...

Ha! It's easy to do when we are talking about plans, idea's and "nuthin" as yet. My theory is, get the IPF done while soliciting for the OCS so we can all eventually have FUN.   My wife says I am easily misunderstood too

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

My wife says I am easily misunderstood too

Textbook gaslighting haha!

16 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Textbook gaslighting haha!

I'm trying to get better at the technique so I can make a run at Congress..DC needs one more misfit

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! It's easy to do when we are talking about plans, idea's and "nuthin" as yet. My theory is, get the IPF done while soliciting for the OCS so we can all eventually have FUN.   My wife says I am easily misunderstood too

VP of Athletics says everything is on schedule and should be done by summer of 2022. Foundation expected to be started in DecemberISH and vertical construction by February.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I like the idea.  Perhaps have other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that get rewarded as well. $1 or $5 for every athlete who graduates.  

30 minutes ago, E.T. said:

VP of Athletics says everything is on schedule and should be done by summer of 2022. Foundation expected to be started in DecemberISH and vertical construction by February.

sounds like a plan