• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

And then we will dominate the Big12, ACC or Big 10 and make the National Championship game having all that extra money in our coffers.

That sounds like a great dream or plan but we need a coach and athletic director to lead us there. Stop rewarding failure and call a spade a spade.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

That sounds like a great dream or plan but we need a coach and athletic director to lead us there. Stop rewarding failure and call a spade a spade.

You missed the sarcasm in my font. 😃 Thought it was obvious.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

**** just got the ticket renewal email and saw the home schedule... Oh man... woof

Tough to cough up the money and even the effort to watch those teams. I'm a die hard fan with two degrees from the school and find it difficult to keep investing after seeing this downhill trend. Miss those days of playing name brand schools. Yes even Rutgers.

I know I sound like an entitled ass saying that with our brief history in football, but seriously in our big city of Tampa and with as many alumni that we have there is no reason for us to be in this predicament. 

This is a bad situation to be in my friends...

I received the same email today as well and my first thought upon seeing it was……man that home schedule is awful. Tampa is a major league town used to major league sporting events, and outside of Alabama, that home schedule is as minor league as it gets. Good thing we are moving on campus because minor league college football would not survive long term at RayJay

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I received the same email today as well and my first thought upon seeing it was……man that home schedule is awful. Tampa is a major league town used to major league sporting events, and outside of Alabama, that home schedule is as minor league as it gets. Good thing we are moving on campus because minor league college football would not survive long term at RayJay

Lol I know right! It's terrible. I'm trying I really am but dang. It's full of teams that we used to schedule as our 1st or 2nd game of the season to warm up and get a W.

Big question is will we field a team that is even remotely competitive for the Bama game to get us on the hook for the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Think he is countering you with sarcasm too lol. At this point I can’t tell if anyone is serious lol. Especially when we see all this sarcasm about getting rid of MK. It is like they don’t want the OCS or ACC invite to happen…..

• Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Think he is countering you with sarcasm too lol. At this point I can’t tell if anyone is serious lol. Especially when we see all this sarcasm about getting rid of MK. It is like they don’t want the OCS or ACC invite to happen…..

I have been on this board now for about two months, and I haven't seen anyone say that Kelly should be fired at this point. I have always said that he deserves two more years to right the ship. However its undeniable that the results haven't been there. Under his leadership the football team has been the worst it has ever been, we have been left behind in conference realignment,, and he seems reluctant to fire Gregory ( we will see on this point at the end of the season). If anything right now we are in the worst spot that we have ever been.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

My bad man. Hope the wife is recovering and getting better every day.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

My bad man. Hope the wife is recovering and getting better every day.

Thanks. Slow, slow process. Days are full. You guys are the only outside entertainment I have.  Haven't had time to watch sports much at all. Watched the NFL championship games and the women's games. Check in here when I get a chance most times after I get her back into bed for the last time at night.  

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Don’t worry, with the CFP expanding, it will be better than playing in the B12, haha.

• Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I have been on this board now for about two months, and I haven't seen anyone say that Kelly should be fired at this point. I have always said that he deserves two more years to right the ship. However its undeniable that the results haven't been there. Under his leadership the football team has been the worst it has ever been, we have been left behind in conference realignment,, and he seems reluctant to fire Gregory ( we will see on this point at the end of the season). If anything right now we are in the worst spot that we have ever been.

Very true.  I don't think Kelly should be fired, but I definitely do not think he is a great AD.  Football and basketball need to start seeing some results.  If Golesh is the second coming of Jeff Scott, I don't think Kelly will survive to hire a third coach.