• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Baylor in hot water again for the same crap. Could this be USF and companies chance to grab a seat at the big boys table? It's sad that this occurred. I'm just curious if it's enough for the Big 12 to finally remove Baylor.

Woman who alleged gang **** by Baylor football players files lawsuit

We all wish this would happen but until we can 'move the needle'  for B12 or anybody (win big games, win championships, fill stadiums with fans) its not gonna happen. USF decided way to late in the game to get football and couldn't capitalize on the short time in the BE with limited success. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

It's absolutely horrible what has been covered up in Waco and I can't believe some of the assistants have found jobs elsewhere. How can you as a coach, assistant, player.... MAN sit back and turn a blind eye? Regardless I don't think the conference can or will kick BU out of the Big12, but that would be the start of a punishment. "You don't respect women, your program or your University? You care more about football than humanity? You don't deserve the extra millions from conference affiliation. " Buh bye. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

53 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

It's absolutely horrible what has been covered up in Waco and I can't believe some of the assistants have found jobs elsewhere. How can you as a coach, assistant, player.... MAN sit back and turn a blind eye? Regardless I don't think the conference can or will kick BU out of the Big12, but that would be the start of a punishment. "You don't respect women, your program or your University? You care more about football than humanity? You don't deserve the extra millions from conference affiliation. " Buh bye. 

So after Oklahoma kicks Baylor out, are they going to kick themselves out over Mixon? 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Ionbull said:

It's kind of hard for us to make that argument given that Sterlin Gilbert coached under Briles. Who knows, maybe things were squeaky clean at Tulsa, but I did need to point that out. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

It's kind of hard for us to make that argument given that Sterlin Gilbert coached under Briles. Who knows, maybe things were squeaky clean at Tulsa, but I did need to point that out. 

Are you suggesting that everyone under Briles knew what was going on?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Do we want to be in a conference with Baylor? I don't. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

27 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Do we want to be in a conference with Baylor? I don't.

So we should turn down invites to the Big 12 and B1G if Baylor and Penn State are still there, respectively.

As long as it's a P5, or equivalent, with Bayor I'm good ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  1

I thought I was jaded to the world after working as a prosecutor. However, reading the excerpts from the latest complaint online made me close my browser in disgust. The older players systematically used freshmen players to lure female freshmen students to parties so they could drug and gang **** them.  

If the ongoing Texas Rangers' investigation determines the allegations are true and if the staff had any knowledge about what was going on, this should be the end of the program. Art Briles should be criminally prosecuted for enabling this behavior.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, JTrue said:

So after Oklahoma kicks Baylor out, are they going to kick themselves out over Mixon? 

Mixon stiuation was one player is the difference there. Yes, still a horrifying thing he did.

4 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Wasn't Gilbert a GA under Briles way back at Houston? I don't recall if he had any other coaching stints under him later than that. I was more talking about his assistants that were fired with him last year and immediately got jobs elsewhere, but I suppose those programs did their due diligence. Regardless we don't know what potentially happened at Briles' previous stops, but it's becoming clearer that there were major issues just recently. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

45 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

Mixon stiuation was one player is the difference there. Yes, still a horrifying thing he did.

Either you care more about football than common decency or you don't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1