• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Casual Storm trooper says they're in. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

I think getting with UCF is the way to go. I'm sorry but I don't want to see my bulls sports teams on an island like WVU. But if we have to then so be it. 

The best scenario, for either school, is to go in alone. This travel partner nonsense is just that, nonsense ..... sounds like we're going to split charter planes and hotels or something. The advantages of being the fourth P5 school in the state far outweigh any budgetary savings by having the other one in also.

And I don't think I've ever seen anybody associated with the B12 itself address the one versus both aspect of the Florida schools, unless I've missed it, so who in the hell knows what they're thinking in that regards and if it's any kind of a major factor .... 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

UCF = dead weight, free loading dead weight. 

• Upvote 4

Guest PCBull14
2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The best scenario, for either school, is to go in alone. This travel partner nonsense is just that, nonsense ..... sounds like we're going to split charter planes and hotels or something. The advantages of being the fourth P5 school in the state far outweigh any budgetary savings by having the other one in also.

And I don't think I've ever seen anybody associated with the B12 itself address the one versus both aspect of the Florida schools, unless I've missed it, so who in the hell knows what they're thinking in that regards and if it's any kind of a major factor .... 

I see your points just think its better with both. The rivalry is back and I love it. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Were we on an island in the Big East? didn't notice too much of a problem without ucf

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

I see your points just think its better with both. The rivalry is back and I love it. 

Rivalries grab attention/eyeballs and bring in cash. Cash is what expansion is all about

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

Just doing my part with pages to go and references to UWF got me to post. As I tell daughther who is a junior as far away as I can get from you and still be in the state, " Go Argo Yourself" ... 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

The rivalry is back and I love it. 

Back? The real rivalry just started when we were both finally in the same conference. That pseudo thing that was there before was more their obsession with us and fear that we had left them in our dust ..... sadly that wasn't the case. The rivalry will be fun if we both stay in the AAC or both go to a P5 but I want what's best for USF and that is going into a P5 without them ..... and the same holds true for them.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Which AAC affiliated bowl would you most like USF to go to this year?

Bahamas! Wait.... That's a thing, right?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

To be fair, nobody associated with the B12 is really addressing anything regarding expansion, other than Bowlsby saying they're exploring it and what factors they're considering.