• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Ive already unfollowed JK, Aumen is next if he continues, and i will be emailing whoever the sports editor is

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

I follow Auman for Bucs stuff.  It's unusual that he posts anything on USF, and based upon his history I'll give him a pass because I don't believe he has anything against USF.

And there's a lesson in all of this: USF needs to fix the typos, to avoid further embarrassment.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

There has to be some agreement amongst all of the USF writers or something because Twitter is full of Fennely bash articles about it, Joey retweeting, Auman finding more typos in other publications and many of the other guys joining in. They have to all have said "we are gonna laugh it off amongst ourselves and make a bit about it," right? 

I just feel like I'm taking crazy pills. This was an FOIA request sent by the Times, in which they were required to send ALL publications including drafts, they received a draft, TWEETED it for the world to see and now are making fun of it as if it was the finished product? Like what the ****?! It was a draft! THAT YOU FORCED A REQUEST ON! The real one with graphics doesn't have any typos at all!!!  :furious3:

Edited by Ionbull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Now GA is getting in on the fun? What has this world come to?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Not the first time our marketing department has goofed. Guess Harlan still has some things to fix.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

All of these are unofficial. That's another annoying aspect. They aren't final draft.  This technically should all be irrelevant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I guess Adobe suite doesn't have spell check.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784

How does this 'official* tweet' thingy work? Is there an editing process, or is it something that's turned over to the interns to give them something to do? Is there any sort of spell checker available for tweets? How 'bout putting the 144 characters into a word document, hit spell check, edit as necessary and then cut-n-paste? Or does that take all of the thrills and excitement out of the process?

* however that's defined. 

Edited by WoolyBully
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610

2 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I follow Auman for Bucs stuff.  It's unusual that he posts anything on USF, and based upon his history I'll give him a pass because I don't believe he has anything against USF.

And there's a lesson in all of this: USF needs to fix the typos, to avoid further embarrassment.

Dude it was a draft. That finished product looks nothing like that document. Probably was sent to the editor to edit. I mean we don't know all of the details but once it was said that JK got it as part of an FOIA request, there's no telling what came from that. If I sent you an email that said "proofread all of this" would you expect that document to be released to the public?