• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

I dont see all 3, Miami, USF, and UCF at 14. I see USF, Miami, Clem and probably Vt or UL. I say go to 16 with VT/UL and UCF/NCSt.

UNC has offers from both SEC and B1G, if its SEc its because Sec takes Duke too.

B1G gets UVA, GT, FSU, BC (hockey), ND and possibly Pitt.

I don't think anybody here would have real problem with that. make it happen :D

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I Want to be in whatever conference Duke and NC end up in.  Then we know we will have stability.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Done deal bro, done deal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

We need our own insiders dammit. (why do all the insiders have wv conections? jvwvu, thedude, mhver)

Is there some public records request we can do? Or a pool we can create to bribe someone in the department for information?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We need our own insiders dammit. (why do all the insiders have wv conections? jvwvu, thedude, mhver)

Is there some public records request we can do? Or a pool we can create to bribe someone in the department for information?

If you lived in WV, what else would there be to do? Check with your cousin to see if she's doing anything this weekend?

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

If you lived in WV, what else would there be to do? Check with your cousin to see if she's doing anything this weekend?

That wouldn't be hard... odds are you'd be married to her and share the same trailer/shack.  Odds are you'd be asking her if she was using the false teeth this weekend because you and uncle bo (who is also your father in law) are going hunting for squirrels and want to taste them critters while they are fresh. 

j/k... my mom is from WV, so i can cut on the hillbillies.  LOL

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

There's no inside info that anyone at USF would really know.  We're the invite if some schools a conference is after miss.

The WVU guys are getting insider B12 and apparently some of the B1G info.  We may have some people privy to the TBA Big East conference, but no one cares. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Just for fun, assuming TudexoYoda is correct, and that Big 12 gets their way and get FSU/Miami, and the "other" SEC school is VT. The Big Ten would probably get their way and get UVA and GT. 

That leaves an ACC of:

BC, Clemson, NCSU, Cuse, WF, Duke, Pitt, UL

With 8 schools, they'll need to add 4 to get to a CCG. 

USF, UCF, Cincy, UConn. 

I'd love it. Then again, I'd also love the Big 12 alternative he laid out too. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

i wish we could simply talk to BMM and see what's happening.  the dude is a slimeball, but nothing happens until he tweets it lol

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

i wish we could simply talk to BMM and see what's happening.  the dude is a slimeball, but nothing happens until he tweets it lol

He just doesn't report the level of speculation that the random bloggers and twitters do.  He's got at least some credibility he needs to stand behind.  He waits until he gets a source that's got the actual story to give to him.

These rumors may be true things the conferences are spitballing that never come to fruition.  A blogger may not know that and run with it.  I'm sure a reputable source al la BMM might hear the same, but know it doesn't have legs yet and not report it.