• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. Tulsa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

Same here. In fact I recall when @USFBULL_08 joined this board and was in the band. IIRC he might have been a fan since the Grothe years at best.

Some of us have been fans of the team before it even existed and we were on campus begging for the admin to finally let us have football.  It happened 4-5 years after I finished my MBA.

They Ok'd it while I was on campus.  Started playing a couple of years later

Just now, USFBULL_08 said:

How is nationally ranked not competing at the National level? Neck, I would take top 32.

I guess it's not at ESPN/$EC level, but that is just a popularity contest.

So is ranking and like I said Tulsa was ranked a year ago.  And getting ranked every once in awhile isn't competing week in and week out on a "national level"

So thanks for clarifying that you just want us to be ranked again at some point

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Same here. In fact I recall when @USFBULL_08 joined this board and was in the band. IIRC he might have been a fan since the Grothe years at best.

Some of us have been fans of the team before it even existed and we were on campus begging for the admin to finally let us have football.  It happened 4-5 years after I finished my MBA.

Lurked here much longer.

5 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

So is ranking and like I said Tulsa was ranked a year ago.  And getting ranked every once in awhile isn't competing week in and week out on a "national level"

So thanks for clarifying that you just want us to be ranked again at some point

Tulsa had what 2-3 seasons.

Consistent program that has the ability. This shouldn't be happening in Florida in Tampa with the football we have around us.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

This loss was a tough one to take. Was hoping we’d be able to win 3 to 4 games this year, but not seeing it. It’s hard being a fan of a team sucks. Not sure how we can’t find talent when there are so many good HS recruits in our own backyard. We went from being able to hang with pretty much any team, not losing to everyone so quickly. There’s always next year 

Edited by Rex Havoc

13 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Was never in band. Played club hockey, but that's about it. Rember when they had a bar underneath the Marshall center.

So fake news.

Edited by USFBULL_08

3 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Tulsa had what 2-3 seasons.

Consistent program that has the ability. This shouldn't be happening in Florida in Tampa with the football we have around us.

Not disagreeing.   Just wanted to clarify "competing on a national level"

Just now, MikeG said:

oh-- must have you confused with someone who had a similar name- my bad

Np, I wish I could play something.

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

This loss was a tough one to take. Was hoping we’d be able to win 3 to 4 games this year, but not seeing it. It’s hard being a fan of a team sucks. Not sure how we can’t find talent when there are so many good HS recruits in our own backyard. We went from being able to hang with pretty much any team, not losing to everyone so quickly. There’s always next year 

We have some talent.  Coaching sucks.  Have to figure out how to coach your way out of wet paper bag before you can make that jump