• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody had a Jarren Williams sighting??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

i cant figure out how to remove it 😭🤣

Oddly, you added the above which made me look to the bottom right of your signature line..little dodad said, block your signature and Presto!(computer jargon) it disappeared. Keane is no more when I view any words of wisdom supplied by Gatorbull325. RIP Keane

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

16 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

Fortin is not as bad as people think. The Daily Stampede game film reviews with Seth Varnadore really help to understand what is being seen on gameday better. Plays are there. Fortin made some bad throws yes, but watch the UF game film review and see what he was dealing with up front. 

I think given time and the proper blocking, he would look immensely different. McClain would too. My personal opinion is to start McClain and ride with him but Fortin isn't a pile of crap either

After finally watching the first half of the UF kind of what I came up with that also. FAMU will be interesting ...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Fortin must keep it on some of those read options.  If he is a legit threat to run, it would open up so much more with the offense.  Even Trevor Lawrence would keep the ball every now and then.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Fortin must keep it on some of those read options.  If he is a legit threat to run, it would open up so much more with the offense.  Even Trevor Lawrence would keep the ball every now and then.

Scott said they are de-emphasizing the read options this week because both QBs are struggling with the reads. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Scott said they are de-emphasizing the read options this week because both QBs are struggling with the reads. 

Well that sucks…just about every college program runs the read option and yet our QBs struggle making the right reads.  QF was a master at the read option.

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Well that sucks…just about every college program runs the read option and yet our QBs struggle making the right reads.  QF was a master at the read option.

Actually I believe I heard this last night from OC Weis. It would seem to me this week would be the time to work on it. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sucks to hear but probably a good sign to have a coaching staff that adjusts the gameplan and playcalling to fit what players they have as opposed to Sterlin Gilbert'ing it

6 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Sucks to hear but probably a good sign to have a coaching staff that adjusts the gameplan and playcalling to fit what players they have as opposed to Sterlin Gilbert'ing it

Good point, but it is something that needs to be worked on…especially if we want to utilize JM at WB. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  47
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Because QF had a teacher 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But did he tell FL A&M to delete that from their scouting reports??