• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today's CJS Press Conf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Cade Fortin is starting.

Sources: my gut.

If Cade only got a shot against 2 P5 teams with legit defenses then Timmy got the job vs FAMU and never looked back Cade could feel like he never really got a fair shake and probably transfers out

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

If Cade only got a shot against 2 P5 teams with legit defenses then Timmy got the job vs FAMU and never looked back Cade could feel like he never really got a fair shake and probably transfers out

So he has a half vs a FCS team if he cant build a good lead it isnt ever happening.

He likely will do good...then look the same vs BYU 🙄...then we it end up Timmys first start will be conference game vs SMU.

Likely how I see it playing out.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

3 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

So he has a half vs a FCS team if he cant build a good lead it isnt ever happening.

He likely will do good...then look the same vs BYU 🙄...then we it end up Timmys first start will be conference game vs SMU.

I'd agree that's the most likely scenario. Also think its possible Cade still looks inaccurate vs FAMU and scores 3-7 points in the first quarter, Timmy comes in the 2nd quarter and has 3 touchdown drives then Timmy is the starter for BYU and moving forward.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

I'd agree that's the most likely scenario. Also think its possible Cade still looks inaccurate vs FAMU and scores 3-7 points in the first quarter, Timmy comes in the 2nd quarter and has 3 touchdown drives then Timmy is the starter for BYU and moving forward.

If Timmy makes it's super obvious then yea he could be starter by the BYU game. Hope he does. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

The results speak for themselves so far. Hard to  think a guy is a good coach who hasn't beaten a FBS TEAM.

Actually he's beaten a bunch of them at a so called "lesser" school, FAU.  

https://fausports.com/sports/football/schedule/2019

16 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

My guess is Tulsa or Temple at home.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

If neither has taken the reins of the team, hard to argue with the coaches still giving the one they chose based on Spring and preseason evaluations the first chance ....... IF that happens. FAMU may end up with one of them losing the starting chance rather than one outright winning it.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Cade Fortin is starting.

Sources: my gut.

I hope he doesn’t keep this **** up. I’d hate for McClain to get upset and transfer. I’d also hate for us to continue to look incompetent because this ******* is trying to fix something we don’t have time for. This program needs a shot in the arm. Not wait until next season approach. You want to build an ocs, engage donors, hype up the community? Win some games. If Cade comes out and looks like a rockstar he will be vindicated in his mind regardless of how bad he struggles the rest of the season. I hope he switches the order and starts McClain or else

spacer.png

Edited by Roaming Bull

3 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I hope he doesn’t keep this **** up. I’d hate for McClain to get upset and transfer. I’d also hate for us to continue to look incompetent because this ******* is trying to fix something we don’t have time for. This program needs a shot in the arm. Not wait until next season approach. You want to build an ocs, engage donors, hype up the community? Win some games. If Cade comes out and looks like a rockstar he will be vindicated in his mind regardless of how bad he struggles the rest of the season. I hope he switches the order and starts McClain or else

spacer.png

Calm down.  Timmy Mc will most likely start by the end of the year and he won't transfer until he has some success here.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

If neither has taken the reins of the team, hard to argue with the coaches still giving the one they chose based on Spring and preseason evaluations the first chance ....... IF that happens. FAMU may end up with one of them losing the starting chance rather than one outright winning it.

Might be some foot-breaking to be done to settle this dispute.

• Haha 2