• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Today's CJS Press Conf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,696
  • Days Won:  2

For some reason I think Cade starts but I really dont care who it is. Neither have impressed me thus far.

Edited by mjadams
  • Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, mjadams said:

For some reason I think Cade starts but I really dont care who it is. Neither have impressed me thus far.

Kind of agree. After finally getting a chance to watch whole game, totally get why, after breaking everything down, coaches aren't ready to hand reins over to either .... and I'm not sure we'll learn much against FAMU. Both better look good against them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, mjadams said:

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Kind of agree. After finally getting a chance to watch whole game, totally get why, after breaking everything down, coaches aren't ready to hand reins over to either .... and I'm not sure we'll learn much against FAMU. Both better look good against them.

Just watched the presser and I think it's going to be TMC. When asked if they felt someone was beginning to look like "the guy" CJS hesitated and said, "Yes." Then he proceeded to say all the things he liked about TMC, and not a word about Fortin. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

how can you not like cjs?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, smazza said:

how can you not like cjs?

Because you like winning?

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Just watched the presser and I think it's going to be TMC. When asked if they felt someone was beginning to look like "the guy" CJS hesitated and said, "Yes." Then he proceeded to say all the things he liked about TMC, and not a word about Fortin. Just my opinion.

After watching the first half, I really don't think CF had that bad of a game, not good but as totally crappy as I thought after reading here. Thought the pick he had was pass interference, but got a make up call on the later "pick". One thing I noticed is that he doesn't really throw a pretty ball.

As far as talking up TM indicating maybe he's "the guy", it may be like GMs talking up coaches right before they fire them .... the proverbial kiss of death.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

52 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As far as talking up TM indicating maybe he's "the guy", it may be like GMs talking up coaches right before they fire them .... the proverbial kiss of death.

100% do not think that's the case. 

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

100% do not think that's the case. 

I guess we'll see. It'll sure make the season a little more exciting to look forward to if it's him.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,480
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

After watching the first half, I really don't think CF had that bad of a game, not good but as totally crappy as I thought after reading here. Thought the pick he had was pass interference, but got a make up call on the later "pick". One thing I noticed is that he doesn't really throw a pretty ball.

I just don’t think Cade is mobile enough to make up for the rest of the problems with our team. At least a mobile QB can extend the play with their legs.

I do think both of them played better than the first game though. It is a QB race between those two. The Miami guy is probably going to transfer out, maybe Marsh as well.

10 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I just don’t think Cade is mobile enough to make up for the rest of the problems with our team. At least a mobile QB can extend the play with their legs.

I think he's mobile enough but just not accurate enough when he's on the move ....