• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today's CJS Press Conf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂…yes she did. I am with you, I prefer that we go with TM, I would rather watch him grow with the team as a whole. FAMU is not terrible on D, and they have quick DBs, neither QB can mail this in my opinion. 

We need to string together the bright spots and minimize the mistakes. I think McClain gives the entire team an energy boost. We need the defense to bring the energy and to stay fresh. The 3 and outs were getting out of hand, primarily with Cade on the field 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

We need to string together the bright spots and minimize the mistakes. I think McClain gives the entire team an energy boost. We need the defense to bring the energy and to stay fresh. The 3 and outs were getting out of hand, primarily with Cade on the field 

For me the thing I like most about McClain is that I feel that at any moment he is going to do some big with a run or pass, I don’t get that vibe with Cade. Now Cade may be better than I think he is but I like JM for the long term. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

10 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

the back qb usually does this

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂…yes she did. I am with you, I prefer that we go with TM, I would rather watch him grow with the team as a whole. FAMU is not terrible on D, and they have quick DBs, neither QB can mail this in my opinion. 

you are so right

we need to play our best game to beat these guys

if we dont bring great effort we will lose

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

What is maddening about this is that we can all see McClain should be the starter moving forward...and the staff hasn't publicly made this decision...could it be the commitment Scott made to Cade to get him to Tampa?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, DJBulls said:

What is maddening about this is that we can all see McClain should be the starter moving forward...and the staff hasn't publicly made this decision...could it be the commitment Scott made to Cade to get him to Tampa?

I don't know how many more times to tell people that he is the future, just not maybe the immediate future. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I don't know how many more times to tell people that he is the future, just not maybe the immediate future. 

I respect this viewpoint...I am in the camp of getting him experience now...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

This. I think TM has won hearts because of his mobility, he throws a prettier ball than CF and he's had splash plays ...... which for some is apparently enough, and maybe it should be. He's made mistakes, too, both have. I'd like to see TM given more of the dink/dunk plays that CF seemed to have more of, to move the ball downfield to see how he does and I'd like CF to actually keep the ball on some of those read option plays to keep the defense more honest.