• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The future of college football lives here....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

wiil the orlando school make the same mistake we made when we stopped playing them because we thought we were too good?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

4 hours ago, smazza said:

wiil the orlando school make the same mistake we made when we stopped playing them because we thought we were too good?

God I hope so …

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

17 years in division 2? 😂 Who's fault is that? Anyways if it makes you feel better, I adjusted this data provided by @monktified

• Took UCF 26  9 years to get to their first bowl game
  • Took UCF 28 11 years years to win their first conference title
  • Took UCF 31 14 years to win their first bowl game
  • In 42 years UCF has been to 12 bowl games...(that stat doesn't change 😁)

I've decided to add to his list because I'm already sick and tired of my fellow Bulls fan whining and crying, but I'll be damned if I gotta deal with trolls- In our 24 years of Football we have accomplished:

• Took South Florida 6 years to get to our first bowl game.
  • Took South Florida 7 years to get our first bow win.
  • In 24 years South Florida has been to 10 bowl games.
  • zero titles
  • We were RANKED #2..your highest ranking ever was 10. I mean with all those victories it really sucks for you guys to have never been ranked higher.
  • We have beaten EVERY Florida College football team. Including 2 of the big 3, (UM and FSU.) Once we beat UF next 1 to 3 games against them, we will have the trifecta. UCF haven't beaten ANY of the Big 3. In the end, you have NO claim to any State bragging rights until you beat EVERY team in this State!

Truth be told, I don't care about you guys going to the  Big 12. I would like to even congratulate you guys. I will never hate on another man's success. That's "man law". We will have our moment no matter what conference you are in. They are expanding the CFB playoffs, so we still have the SAME path my friend. I wish your team success in the Big 12, but you will still see us.....unless you guys are to "poo-sea" to keep playing us. 

"Man law" doesn't register for UCF fans...to quote the movie "As Good as It Gets."  With regards to a UCF fan...I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

God I hope so …

I agree.  Still, if we must make a deal with evil, let's play it earlier in the season.  I am tired of the miscreants' presence sullying Senior Day/Night every other season. 

7 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I agree.  Still, if we must make a deal with evil, let's play it earlier in the season.  I am tired of the miscreants' presence sullying Senior Day/Night every other season. 

Yeah, if this does go thru, move whatever home games we have left to earlier in the season and lose their phone number 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

Guys, ignore these folks. 

It takes a real lack of a life to go to a "rival"'s board to beat your chest when they are down. "Enjoying our distress"? Dude, I really hope you find some joy in your family, your job, or a hobby today @SquareKnight. For real. Close the laptop and go outside. 

USF bros - UCF is Oklahoma State's problem now. See what we are dealing with in this thread? Yeah. Take a second to reflect that Oklahoma State, with billions of T Boone pickens money, decades of tradition, actual national championships, a rivalry with Oklahoma to deal with, etc. now has these guys to deal with. I'm going to let OK State, Iowa State, etc deal with... whatever you call this behavior from UCF... and we can enjoy actual friendly rivalry with Memphis, SMU, etc going forward. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, hm101 said:

It takes a real lack of a life to go to a "rival"'s board to beat your chest when they are down. "Enjoying our distress"? Dude, I really hope you find some joy in your family, your job, or a hobby today @SquareKnight. For real. Close the laptop and go outside. 

USF bros - UCF is Oklahoma State's problem now. See what we are dealing with in this thread? Yeah. Take a second to reflect that Oklahoma State, with billions of T Boone pickens money, decades of tradition, actual national championships, a rivalry with Oklahoma to deal with, etc. now has these guys to deal with. I'm going to let OK State, Iowa State, etc deal with... whatever you call this behavior from UCF... and we can enjoy actual friendly rivalry with Memphis, SMU, etc going forward. 

Exactly what I was thinking...they are someone else's problem now...let those lunatics bother someone else...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, hm101 said:

In fairness, we've had a couple of their fans that have been okay over the years.  Not many.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

In fairness, we've had a couple of their fans that have been okay over the years.  Not many.

One ....