• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

F*#$ The Electronic Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

First let me say I like technology. I teach technology. However....

May you rot in HELL for going electronic............

May every parking entrance be so backed up that no traffic moves through Tampa. 
May every ticket gate be so backed up with old people trying to figure out there phones that no one gets in to see this debacle. 

May every club level access entry point be so backed up that you end up letting everyone in. 

Those poor gate agents. I feel for them. The people who should suffer won't.  

I just spent 1 hour trying to talk my parents through this debacle. They don't get Google/GPay/Ticketmaster. They don't habla apps. 

I won't be there with them when they try to access the parking. I wont be there with them when they try to access the stadium.

I won't be able to help them when one wants to go the club level and the other one has the phone already in the club level. 

This will be a cluster. You have just alienated a good portion of dedicated older alumni. 

Sure. Blame it on Covid. But when the gates back up. When the club level entrances back up, people will NOT be socially distanced. 

You were able to save the cost of printing and mailing the tickets. But at what cost to your fan base??? What cost to the game day experience? 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, No_Willie_Jokes_Yet said:

First let me say I like technology. I teach technology. However....

May you rot in HELL for going electronic............

May every parking entrance be so backed up that no traffic moves through Tampa. 
May every ticket gate be so backed up with old people trying to figure out there phones that no one gets in to see this debacle. 

May every club level access entry point be so backed up that you end up letting everyone in. 

Those poor gate agents. I feel for them. The people who should suffer won't.  

I just spent 1 hour trying to talk my parents through this debacle. They don't get Google/GPay/Ticketmaster. They don't habla apps. 

I won't be there with them when they try to access the parking. I wont be there with them when they try to access the stadium.

I won't be able to help them when one wants to go the club level and the other one has the phone already in the club level. 

This will be a cluster. You have just alienated a good portion of dedicated older alumni. 

Sure. Blame it on Covid. But when the gates back up. When the club level entrances back up, people will NOT be socially distanced. 

You were able to save the cost of printing and mailing the tickets. But at what cost to your fan base??? What cost to the game day experience? 

Except for next week I don’t really think the traffic and lines are going to be much of an issue

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Even parking is digital now?

Yea it's all digital now. It's gonna be a major headache transfering tickets to people now.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

I'm on the electronic ticket hate team. I just don't get the benefits aside from saving printing costs..

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what?

There won't be anyone at these games. There won't be lines for ANYTHING.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I don't like it either, but I think it is Ray Jay, and not USF.  I might be wrong.  

If it is Ray Jay, reason #(insert large number here) for USF to build an OCS.

Are other sports the same way?

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

Basketball has been using electronic tickets for two years.....think fans should be given a choice

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

7 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Even parking is digital now?

Ugh

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

6 hours ago, DogeRiver said:

I'm on the electronic ticket hate team. I just don't get the benefits aside from saving printing costs..

Maybe so Ticketmaster can track and sell your data.  They know who you know based on who you transfer tickets to and then they know which events your circle goes to.