• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build a stadium on campus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

8 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I’d buy a brick with my name on it on the walk leading up to the stadium for almost any reasonable price. I’m sure many of you would too.

Futurama Reaction GIF

I’d buy one also if I can afford it. If not I’d still make a contribution. The IPF and stadium should have been done 10 years prior to this. 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I didn't see him but really haven't met him in person and wasn't looking for the press people. Joey I would know. Good to see you and your better half today.

Huh?

Was your recent sense of discouragement been alleviated a little after today?

Jw.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I’d buy a brick with my name on it on the walk leading up to the stadium for almost any reasonable price. I’m sure many of you would too.

Futurama Reaction GIF

I am most interested in buying private shares, I would give more money than I ought to if there is direct accountability of the direction and who is involved in that direction. I am well aware that there is no other athletic department that is operated this way but I no longer trust USF athletics to look out for the interest of USF fans and I do not believe that I’m alone. If you constantly need money and deliver no results and now we need more money than ever at the pit of our existence , we need to talk about that and how you intend to do better. The athletics department needs to have its own board that it answers to and that board needs to be voted on by the share holders and athletics should not be able to make large expenditures without the approval of the board because they have routinely proven to be incapable.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Oh, so all it took was our rival leaving us behind to get some traction on this? Great.

The college football landscape will change once again, well before this thing is ever built. I am happy that the current powers are focusing on the future, (and I don't think there really is a too little too late scenario here until all conferences are at 16 teams), but this really just pisses me off about the past decade.

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am most interested in buying private shares, I would give more money than I ought to if there is direct accountability of the direction and who is involved in that direction. I am well aware that there is no other athletic department that is operated this way but I no longer trust USF athletics to look out for the interest of USF fans and I do not believe that I’m alone. If you constantly need money and deliver no results and now we need more money than ever at the pit of our existence , we need to talk about that and how you intend to do better. The athletics department needs to have its own board that it answers to and that board needs to be voted on by the share holders and athletics should not be able to make large expenditures without the approval of the board because they have routinely proven to be incapable.

Idk if you heard but there was an IPF groundbreaking today built with the funds responsibly raised by USF athletics and given by fans. And it was a pretty well done operation all around.

Give it a rest sometimes.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, FlipFlopCleats said:

I'm happy to hear talk about this, but being that I'm also a Rays fan, I'm beyond burned-out on hearing stadium talk with no action, thus, I'm going to have to see some funding guarantees before I get my hopes up. 

Bright side, at least the Rays win. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Idk if you heard but there was an IPF groundbreaking today built with the funds responsibly raised by USF athletics and given by fans. And it was a pretty well done operation all around.

Give it a rest sometimes.

It was more than ten years to raise half to get a partial build going, very few people are left that trust Usf athletics to be wise stewards of their money and they really have no reason to be because they will either succeed and be gone or fail and be gone.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It was more than ten years to raise half to get a partial build going, very few people are left that trust Usf athletics to be wise stewards of their money and they really have no reason to be because they will either succeed and be gone or fail and be gone.

What if they do “just okay”, say 55% to match our 55% football facility?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Futurama Reaction GIF

Haven't thought about this possibility until right now. That would be awesome. Would love to be able to do that

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The hell you talking bout the fund for people to donate to was set up in 2017.

I mean yeah people have been talking about it forever but from fund set up to groundbreaking was four years without irresponsibility.