• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build a stadium on campus

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806
  • Days Won:  0

This is all gobbly goo until they set a date. 

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Hopefully we get some details on everything very soon. The fund should have been opened years ago. Will Weatherford is going to become one of the heroes of USF Athletics or just another individual with empty words. If he makes this happen, just give him the presidency 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

56 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

This is a thread where many people are "Whining" about not having an OCS. I'm simply saying that it is not as important as some people make it to be. If you don't think my input in relevant then so be it big dawg, but my point has been made. Have a great day my friend. 

I agree, but to me we gotta consistently win first and then the OCS will come. 

Like at the University of Miami?  So how many natties does it take ... 10 ... 11.. 12?

LOL

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, chapelbull said:

Like at the University of Miami?  So how many natties does it take ... 10 ... 11.. 12?

LOL

I said "consistently win first"....... that does not mean win national titles. I think 8-10 wins per season, a few bowl game victories and a conference championship or two would suffice. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I said "consistently win first"....... that does not mean win national titles. I think 8-10 wins per season, a few bowl game victories and a conference championship or two would suffice. 

You brought up the U, not me.  So they have "9" national titles according to you and no OCS so how many does it take before an OCS "comes"

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Hopefully we get some details on everything very soon. The fund should have been opened years ago. Will Weatherford is going to become one of the heroes of USF Athletics or just another individual with empty words. If he makes this happen, just give him the presidency 

I know USF has a large number of alumni (Google shows approx. 290k), but that A LOT of them aren't active or don't donate to the university... I know the percentage of alumni that donate is VERY small. 

But if USF announces the fund, the location, fancy pictures of the OCS, construction costs, and other metrics and sent emails/mailers/etc.  with the details and some donation packages (i.e. tiers or monthly donation levels), I'd like to think they'd do a pretty good job of locking in some significant funds. 

We can dream.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

45 minutes ago, hm101 said:

All for it as long as it is paid for with OPM.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, pascobull said:

@CousinRicky was Matt Baker actually there in the audience with us? I didn't see him. I haven't seen him or Joey in person in a very long time. I figured when they mentioned the press it was some 18 year old unpaid intern who writes for the USF Onion or something.

I didn't see him but really haven't met him in person and wasn't looking for the press people. Joey I would know. Good to see you and your better half today.

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Scratch offs probably get you better odds. Like how nickel slots hit more often than $.25 slots.

Huh?