• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

39 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

John Lewis - where are you??  

Isn't this part of your job description to give the fans SOME information, at least what you can??? 

Johns in the Portal

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

28 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Johns in the Portal

Portal John, has a nice ring look whos talking horror GIF

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

No I disagree totally.  I get what you are saying BUT - 

I'm being told that people that have premium access to some stupid recruiting site has more information than the general fan because they pay money for that......This is not about a ******* 5 star recruit that may or may not come here.  This is about the state of our program.  And I'm expected to pay top dollar to find out what the **** is going on.....I call ******* Bull ****!

And furthermore (and I'm only venting NEB, please its not directed to you in any way), if it is a Legal issue, then somebody come out and tell us.  Its not illegal to tell the Public that there is a Legal issue that we are looking into and that certain people are involved and what the investigation is about......Me and you as a supporter of the Program deserve....NO DEMAND at least that much!!

Ok but remember that premium site may be totally off or it could be here say. There is a reason no legitimate site has said a word. This is especially true as the investigation is still continuing. If he did something wrong he will be fired. It’s that simple. I can see wanting to know something from USF but it’s possible that a part of any agreement is not to repeat what happened to the media ...of course that may not prevent it from happening.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Johns in the Portal

OK its not John's job.....but he represents USF and wants to promote USF and wants our money....

So OK....its not its job....fine!!!!

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok but remember that premium site may be totally off or it could be here say. There is a reason no legitimate site has said a word. This is especially true as the investigation is still continuing. If he did something wrong he will be fired. It’s that simple. I can see wanting to know something from USF but it’s possible that a part of any agreement is not to repeat what happened to the media ...of course that may not prevent it from happening.

OK fine......

That still doesn't excuse people in charge giving us some information.  **** does everybody want to protect these guys.  They are like Nixon or even Trump.....don't tell us the truth because we are too big of *****'s to handle it......**** THAT!!!!!

And that means you too Triple, you know more than you are going to tell us!

**** THIS SITE

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK fine......

That still doesn't excuse people in charge giving us some information.  **** does everybody want to protect these guys.  They are like Nixon or even Trump.....don't tell us the truth because we are too big of *****'s to handle it......**** THAT!!!!!

And that means you too Triple, you know more than you are going to tell us!

**** THIS SITE

Yeah I would certainly like to hear the story...USF soap opera continues.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah I would certainly like to hear the story...USF soap opera continues.

People in charge of this board know the truth.....but for some reason they think they are greater than God for some reason

Guest Jonesy Bull

Tell you what, want any more of my money.......people in charge (not the wannabes).  Better have to come to Jesus meeting with us, or **** Off.

Cause I will tell everybody how ****** up it is to be a Bulls fan.....cause its a SECRET SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Tell you what, want any more of my money.......people in charge (not the wannabes).  Better have to come to Jesus meeting with us, or **** Off.

Cause I will tell everybody how ****** up it is to be a Bulls fan.....cause its a SECRET SOCIETY!!!!!!!!

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Secret Society GIF by Reese Canada