• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

34 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

In an effort not to sound defensive and not to offend, I find your humor offensive due to not being funny. 

I can appreciate that ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

58 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I can appreciate that ...

It is nice to be appreciated

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am not sure everyone actually transferred out due to an alleged comment.  DC and JB completed their 4 years and it was time to move on, Luke left a couple mos ago, was white and had no game.  Williams and Akec were tweeners with no real position or the ability to create and may be searching for more playing time.  Yetna was injury prone and may be heading back to France to play for money.  Not sure with Castenada, maybe he is a devout catholic and wants to play for DePaul or Loyola while he studies to become a monk.  Nobody really knows anything except these guys got cancelled quicker than Saved by the Bell ‘The College years’.  Which I thought was pretty good. 

Spoken like a true liberal. 😀

I was a big Saved by the Bell fan, but the College Years kind of sucked.

So, I'm totally confused, maybe cause I haven't read the whole thread and don't everything.  Are there people transferring out because of a racial comment or not?   is the Coach really in trouble or not?

Your comments above seem to indicate that there is nothing really to see here.  What is the game plan from here.  Is there really this much uncertainty and confusion about this whole thing?  To try and steal a pun, this seems to be not black and white, but very Gray.  I don't like Gray, I like things to be clear.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

50 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So, I'm totally confused, maybe cause I haven't read the whole thread and don't everything.  Are there people transferring out because of a racial comment or not?   is the Coach really in trouble or not?

Your comments above seem to indicate that there is nothing really to see here.  What is the game plan from here.  Is there really this much uncertainty and confusion about this whole thing?  To try and steal a pun, this seems to be not black and white, but very Gray.  I don't like Gray, I like things to be clear.

It’s because most of us aren’t sure only around 5 people have any details because they pay for the rivals site and they aren’t sharing the details, no one else has reported on them, the reactions to the those with the details is mixed and other programs are facing similar transfer rates with no reported problems in their programs. College sports is now facing free agency and when your team sucks, a graduate degree elsewhere looks better or you can’t find your niche on the team sometimes other pastures look greener. Either that or you assistant coach made off color comments but didn’t say racial slurs and the entire team leaves over them, flip a coin.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The college years had gorgeous girls and being in college at the time I liked that.  No idea why most left, when you suck it is much easier to point the finger at someone else and say it is their fault and I believe that is the reason most left, but once again who knows and at this point who cares.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, puc86 said:

It’s because most of us aren’t sure only around 5 people have any details because they pay for the rivals site and they aren’t sharing the details, no one else has reported on them, the reactions to the those with the details is mixed and other programs are facing similar transfer rates with no reported problems in their programs. College sports is now facing free agency and when your team sucks, a graduate degree elsewhere looks better or you can’t find your niche on the team sometimes other pastures look greener. Either that or you assistant coach made off color comments but didn’t say racial slurs and the entire team leaves over them, flip a coin.

OK got it, so nobody really knows anything concrete and the few people that do or in the Administration aren't talking.......Lovely!

How does the Administration or anybody else for that matter expect us to support the program if everything has to be so ******* secretive.  **** it, I think I'll just stick with my Tampa Bay pro teams. 

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK got it, so nobody really knows anything concrete and the few people that do or in the Administration aren't talking.......Lovely!

How does the Administration or anybody else for that matter expect us to support the program if everything has to be so ******* secretive.  **** it, I think I'll just stick with my Tampa Bay pro teams. 

They have to be secretive about it due to lawsuits and other legal issues. But regardless I get what you are saying, it’s getting easier and easier for people to abandon this **** show. I think I will always follow USF football but I could care less about women’s sports and MBB is on life support for me (assuming all this crap is true). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They have to be secretive about it due to lawsuits and other legal issues. But regardless I get what you are saying, it’s getting easier and easier for people to abandon this **** show. I think I will always follow USF football but I could care less about women’s sports and MBB is on life support for me (assuming all this crap is true). 

No I disagree totally.  I get what you are saying BUT - 

I'm being told that people that have premium access to some stupid recruiting site has more information than the general fan because they pay money for that......This is not about a ******* 5 star recruit that may or may not come here.  This is about the state of our program.  And I'm expected to pay top dollar to find out what the **** is going on.....I call ******* Bull ****!

And furthermore (and I'm only venting NEB, please its not directed to you in any way), if it is a Legal issue, then somebody come out and tell us.  Its not illegal to tell the Public that there is a Legal issue that we are looking into and that certain people are involved and what the investigation is about......Me and you as a supporter of the Program deserve....NO DEMAND at least that much!!

Guest Jonesy Bull

John Lewis - where are you??  

Isn't this part of your job description to give the fans SOME information, at least what you can??? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

John Lewis - where are you??  

Isn't this part of your job description to give the fans SOME information, at least what you can??? 

No.

• Upvote 2