• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

57 minutes ago, Brad said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and offensive is in the eye of the offended.

Although I understand your point, let's not pretend that offensive is never in the eye of the offender ...... and I speak from experience.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

These are sensitive times about racial injustice (no matter what side of the fence you are on).  And if it was enough to make most of the players transfer out

I am not sure everyone actually transferred out due to an alleged comment.  DC and JB completed their 4 years and it was time to move on, Luke left a couple mos ago, was white and had no game.  Williams and Akec were tweeners with no real position or the ability to create and may be searching for more playing time.  Yetna was injury prone and may be heading back to France to play for money.  Not sure with Castenada, maybe he is a devout catholic and wants to play for DePaul or Loyola while he studies to become a monk.  Nobody really knows anything except these guys got cancelled quicker than Saved by the Bell ‘The College years’.  Which I thought was pretty good. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Although I understand your point, let's not pretend that offensive is never in the eye of the offender ...... and I speak from experience.

Spoken like a true liberal. 😀

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am not sure everyone actually transferred out due to an alleged comment.  DC and JB completed their 4 years and it was time to move on, Luke left a couple mos ago, was white and had no game.  Williams and Akec were tweeners with no real position or the ability to create and may be searching for more playing time.  Yetna was injury prone and may be heading back to France to play for money.  Not sure with Castenada, maybe he is a devout catholic and wants to play for DePaul or Loyola while he studies to become a monk.  Nobody really knows anything except these guys got cancelled quicker than Saved by the Bell ‘The College years’.  Which I thought was pretty good. 

It had Kelly back and that was good enough for me

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It had Kelly back and that was good enough for me

Yes but it took until mid season and that may have already sealed their fate by then.  

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes but it took until mid season and that may have already sealed their fate by then.  

You can’t rely on Mike Golic’s brother to cover a Kelly deficit, KK is saved by the bell.

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You can’t rely on Mike Golic’s brother to cover a Kelly deficit, KK is saved by the bell.

Agree 100%, Kelly Kapowski was worth the price of admission and not sure why they waited on adding her, she may have been having a new rack installed causing the delay.  Either way this may go down as one of the biggest blunders ever in the entertainment industry, 30 years later and we are still talking about it. 

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Agree 100%, Kelly Kapowski was worth the price of admission and not sure why they waited on adding her, she may have been having a new rack installed causing the delay.  Either way this may go down as one of the biggest blunders ever in the entertainment industry, 30 years later and we are still talking about it. 

The only part of the franchise that she wasn’t on and I tolerated it was morning miss bliss and that’s because I didn’t know any better, after she entered if she wasn’t in I wanted to be out but I still watched under protest (kind of like Usf athletics).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

You're a moron .... See, as the offender that was offensive in my eyes. :shade:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You're a moron .... See, as the offender that was offensive in my eyes. :shade:

In an effort not to sound defensive and not to offend, I find your humor offensive due to not being funny. 

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

The only part of the franchise that she wasn’t on and I tolerated it was morning miss bliss and that’s because I didn’t know any better, after she entered if she wasn’t in I wanted to be out but I still watched under protest (kind of like Usf athletics).

Not sure how they moved the entire school from Ohio to California but that and Kelly definitely kicked the show into another gear.