• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Final Bracketology

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/16/2021 at 3:03 PM, BAMABULL said:

eight seed is right we have beaten no really good team our best game was the lost to Baylor.

I totally disagree.

Our record is 18-3, and no matter what you think of the AAC as a basketball conference, we totally rolled that conference overall until a couple of late losses.  And still beat another team in the Tournament - ucf, 2 out of 3 times at the end of the season, oh and won both the regular season and Tournament.

No an 8th seed is ridiculous.  Then why have us ranked ALL year in the Top 25.  

You can't have it both ways.  Have us in the Top 25, win the Conference Championship, and then give us a bogus #8 seed.  It is P5 bias clear as day!

Go out and beat these teams, it should be bulletin board material for these chicks.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I totally disagree.

Our record is 18-3, and no matter what you think of the AAC as a basketball conference, we totally rolled that conference overall until a couple of late losses.  And still beat another team in the Tournament - ucf, 2 out of 3 times at the end of the season, oh and won both the regular season and Tournament.

You can't have it both ways.  Have us in the Top 25, win the Conference Championship, and then give us a bogus #8 seed.  It is P5 bias clear as day!

Go out and beat these teams, it should be bulletin board material for these chicks.

I totally agree.  An 8 seed means we are at best the 29th best team in the tournament.  Seems 5 to 10 spots too low 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

I hope we get 20 wins and make it to the sweet sixteen but i don't think that will happen. I am the same one that had UCF beating us ,hope i am wrong again.  GO BULLS

Edited by BAMABULL

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

I hope we get 20 wins and make it to the sweet sixteen but i don't think that will happen. I am the same one that had UCF beating us ,hope i am wrong again.  GO BULLS

If they lose tomorrow the complaints about seeding will be moot. That being said I am actually looking forward to this after what has been a bad week. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I totally disagree.

Whoa... are you saying that P5 teams get some sort of special treatment?

Guest Jonesy Bull
25 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Whoa... are you saying that P5 teams get some sort of special treatment?

Certainly in the Women's tournament they do.

In the Men's tournament, there seems to be not quite as much of that "special treatment", from what I can tell.  Maybe that is because there are certain teams like Gonzaga that have made a name for themselves, and there seems to be more parity on the Men's side.

On the Women's side, it is still old guard teams that dominate the game.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

This team is such a bright spot for USF sports fans. I have loved watching their grit, teamwork, and winning attitude all season. I wasn't always a women's basketball fan, but for the past several years I have been all-in for USF women's hoops and will be for the rest of my days (win or lose). Go Bulls!🤘

Guest SittingBull
3 hours ago, BAMABULL said:

You’re a realist....not a green goggled whiner.  Go Bulls!

Guest SittingBull
Edited by Triple B
Removed link to pay site

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

10 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

As awesome as that article is, because it's behind a paywall, can't link directly to it ........ I forget that myself at times.