• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Baseball Picked to Finish Last in Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Can't do that.  Love the Bulls but I can only make myself so miserable over sports.  

I appreciate the loyalty, I’m not sure if I didn’t have my diploma above my desk that I wouldn’t have jumped ship. We make it really hard to support us when it comes to athletics.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Maybe it’s time that we started a BullsPen campaign threat at USF athletics. I mean mean something loud and long.

As for my playoff idea, NEB, it’s ONLY because we have absolutely nothing to lose. USF athletics can not get worse than it is right now. MAYBE with some positive exposure we could improve faster.

Your idea is excellent BDYZR. My comment about the playoffs was actually not directed at you as I forgot about your position earlier. It was actually directed at the Pee 5 establishment who want us to go away. Again...love your point on sending some type of message to USF Athletics. 

45 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I appreciate the loyalty, I’m not sure if I didn’t have my diploma above my desk that I wouldn’t have jumped ship. We make it really hard to support us when it comes to athletics.

Oh for sure if I was not an alumnus I would have been gone long ago...actually I am pretty sure I would never have started following USF. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh for sure if I was not an alumnus I would have been gone long ago...actually I am pretty sure I would never have started following USF. 

If we keep it up I may try to photoshop it 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Your idea is excellent BDYZR. My comment about the playoffs was actually not directed at you as I forgot about your position earlier. It was actually directed at the Pee 5 establishment who want us to go away. Again...love your point on sending some type of message to USF Athletics. 

And what, pray tell, type of message is needed that they don't already know ..... and be sure to send it to someone who hasn't been laid off or is on furlough at that time

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

And what, pray tell, type of message is needed that they don't already know ..... and be sure to send it to someone who hasn't been laid off or is on furlough at that time

Oh I get that there is no message that they don’t know...I am sure they have heard how incompetent the program is. In terms of lay offs or furloughs maybe they have voice mail. 🤷‍♂️

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I like the idea of harassing them in public, hurling obscenities and letting them know their performance is ass is a start.  If they are going to show up and cash a check then make it harder or at least less pleasant for them to do this.  

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I like the idea of harassing them in public, hurling obscenities and letting them know their performance is ass is a start.  If they are going to show up and cash a check then make it harder or at least less pleasant for them to do this.  

Shouldn't be hard to get a flight here. I can pick you up at the airport .....

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh I get that there is no message that they don’t know...I am sure they have heard how incompetent the program is. In terms of lay offs or furloughs maybe they have voice mail. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe a " :iconic_u_black: Demand Excellence :iconic_u_black: " banner towed behind a plane would work ......

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Shouldn't be hard to get a flight here. I can pick you up at the airport .....

Can’t currently in quarantine, I need you guys to lead the charge on this.