• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Baseball Picked to Finish Last in Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We are consistent 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We are consistent 

It really is amazing how irrelevant USF Athletics has become. Another year of this **** and the few who remain on this board will probably be gone. It really is amazing...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It really is amazing how irrelevant USF Athletics has become. Another year of this **** and the few who remain on this board will probably be gone. It really is amazing...

I will always blame Genshaft for this travesty, I wouldn’t say amazing but more pathetic than anything.  Will somebody for the love of god throw us a bone?  Most of us are not even really mad anymore, just apathetic and tired of this **** show.  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

If we hired people with the stated goal of systematically destroying the athletic department they wouldn’t be able to a better job than our current group. If this is what we have to look forward to every year in every sport then just shut the whole thing down and end the charade. Is there a single measurable that points to that VPMK should be gainfully employed much less have people think he is doing a good job? 

5AC185EE-C165-48FE-9FB6-D7DC68417E81.gif

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Students don’t care, USF administration does not care, and alumni are too busy cheering for one of the Big 3. The good news is that the IPF still is not built, our facilities will slowly start to become obsolete, and we are in a second tier conference that some want a separate playoff for. When this **** show is over someone turn out the lights please. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Students don’t care, USF administration does not care, and alumni are too busy cheering for one of the Big 3. The good news is that the IPF still is not built, our facilities will slowly start to become obsolete, and we are in a second tier conference that some want a separate playoff for. When this **** show is over someone turn out the lights please. 

^This

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

42 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was thinking last night after reading about the MBB loss that I may have about 18 months left in me of this.  And that is only because football and MBB tickets are carrying over to next year.  If things look the same in March of 2022 that may be it for me. I'm not some fair weather fan but I really don't have ties to USF and look at it as entertainment. I've not been entertained. Football can't score, BB can't score.  WTF?  We're committed financially for a certain $$$ amount for a number of years but don't need to give more than that like we've been doing.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 4