• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Blackman to transfer.... Who you give him a shot at USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yes lete get a mediocre qb from a bad FSU. Nope pass.

More likely would take the UCF qb forget name that's entering portal.

Milton? No f’n way...once you are tainted with those scum bags there is no return 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, The LCRR said:

So if CJS can't win more than 5 games in year 3, would you want him gone too?

Without question at that point he would be sub .300 in 3 years with upperclassman he recruited and having recruited 75 percent of the roster, what does he have a 30 year plan?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

Without question at that point he would be sub .300 in 3 years with upperclassman he recruited and having recruited 75 percent of the roster, what does he have a 30 year plan?

Yep...I would probably be on board with this. However, I would first want to see if there were any extenuating circumstances such as hurricanes, title waves, earthquakes, or some type of revolt by Apes held in captivity.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

It is a fact.  Our teams have won many bowl games vs. ACC teams.  Teams like UCF and Cincinnati have steamrolled ACC teams in out of conference play in recent years.  Have you taken a look at Syracuse this year.  There are a lot of poor teams in the ACC. 

Our top teams winning a bowl game against middle of the road ACC teams doesn't make the aac equal to the ACC ... I believe Syracuse has a winning record against the aac since jumping to the acc.

But either way, pass on Blackmon

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yep...I would probably be on board with this. However, I would first want to see if there were any extenuating circumstances such as hurricanes, title waves, earthquakes, or some type of revolt by Apes held in captivity.

At some point the law of averages has to take over and if you think you are the most unlucky person on Earth that is being more adversely impacted by extenuating circumstances than 130 other guys you probably aren’t going to win too often in life and if anything have those things take away games from you probably helped you get less losses.

4 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

The loser's anthem is "law of averages" followed by the reciting the "we are due" pledge. Winners take control of their destiny.

I think other than the phrase that we are kind of on the same page. I don’t believe that in the long run likely situated people face more adversity than most anyone else in their position and that if they think they have the luck of Job they are the ones manifesting their issues where others were too busy over coming them to notice they were supposed to be held back.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,528
  • Days Won:  3

I would rather we snag Cyrus Fagan from FSU than Blackman.Fagan can give us help at Safety right away.

Edited by Peatearpan
Misspelled words

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

37 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Just to reign in a bit your innate ability to embellish things, a new coach's year 1 recruiting class are not players he recruited so that statement's a bit misleading. Having said that, 5 wins in year 3 would require some serious scrutiny ..... this is assuming you meant sub .500 in his 3rd year and not the meaningless sub .300 3 year total.

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just to reign in a bit your innate ability to embellish things, a new coach's year 1 recruiting class are not players he recruited so that statement's a bit misleading. Having said that, 5 wins in year 3 would require some serious scrutiny ..... this is assuming you meant sub .500 in his 3rd year and not the meaningless sub .300 3 year total.

In his third year being sub .500 I think being less than .300 in total is in fact kind of a big deal. He had a little time to make a splash in year 1 and had he transferred the kid from Clemson everyone would be singing his praises, that he didn’t do that or even break the century mark has something to do with both him and CCS the only thing we could argue is degrees. Also if he had a won 8 games this season it would have been his success by most accounts and not that we made some horrible mistake in firing CCS. 

Edited by puc86

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

29 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In his third year being sub .500 I think being less than .300 in total is in fact kind of a big deal. He had a little time to make a splash in year 1 and had he transferred the kid from Clemson everyone would be singing his praises, that he didn’t do that or even break the century mark has something to do with both him and CCS the only thing we could argue is degrees. Also if he had a won 8 games this season it would have been his success by most accounts and not that we made some horrible mistake in firing CCS. 

Maybe it's just me but most of that post seems to be gibberish ......... and the not addressing of your misrepresentation of "his" players is duly noted.