• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stop blaming past coaches

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Guy obviously deserves more time.  This roster is not talented.  We should be at the bottom of this conference. 

We likely wont win another game if we do then we are doing better than expected with this roster. 

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Exactly!!

You cant have it both ways when its convenient for your argument!

Well my point is just this. I said there was only enough for a first string with flowers in year one for Strong and he went 10-2.  Royally sucked the last two years. This program has no talent. It's really not CJS fault, he is just a guy wanting a shot to be a head coach, but was shell shocked that this program doesn't recruit itself. I will standby with my theory that the #Baymade was the downfall. Add to that the program has no money and tradition, you have a recipe for disaster. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

You absolutely can blame past coaches.  Chuckles let this program devoid of talent across the board.  This is possibly the least talented team we have ever had in history of program.  Coach Scott is trying to make a gourmet meal out of a pile of crap.  

What we are looking for is some type of improvement by the end of this year, presumably when we have everybody back.  If no improvement is shown then, then maybe start to be concerned.

I am not concerned in the least yet.  It absolutely is Chuckles fault this program is in shambles.  I am looking for incremental improvement in the last 6 or 7 games of the year.  If we're lucky, it might result in one or two wins max.  If there are no improvements, then I will be concerned in year two, if it continues.

Even so, we have seen minor improvements this year.  Fewer penalties, Defense playing well vs Cincy, Passing game showing a little life vs. ECU, etc.

Guest Jonesy Bull
51 minutes ago, The LCRR said:

Well my point is just this. I said there was only enough for a first string with flowers in year one for Strong and he went 10-2.  Royally sucked the last two years. This program has no talent. It's really not CJS fault, he is just a guy wanting a shot to be a head coach, but was shell shocked that this program doesn't recruit itself. I will standby with my theory that the #Baymade was the downfall. Add to that the program has no money and tradition, you have a recipe for disaster. 

You make a good point.

We all just want so much more for this program.  Its sad to see where we are at the moment.  Im not giving up hope though.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Sponge Bob GIF by memecandy

DoN’t BlAmE CcS FoR NoT DoInG HiS JoB

Season 1 Episode 10 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Can I beat the rush and start blaming future coaches?  They all suck, whoever they are.  Same approach I take with elections.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe this is a good time to reset.  Team has no talent. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Just dropping in to blame our last coach!  Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

26 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Just dropping in to blame our last coach!  Go Bulls!

Do we even know who will be our "last coach"?  I've had enough trouble over the years even identifying my "last wife."

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, SilverBull said:

Do we even know who will be our "last coach"?  I've had enough trouble over the years even identifying my "last wife."

This will probably be our last coach.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

42 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

This will probably be our last coach.

That's may be truer than you think.  Had a conversation with someone outside of Athletics who told us how much financial trouble Athletics is in - even moreso than the university in general.