• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just downloaded the new app

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just spent about 15 minutes texting with John and checking things out.  I re-downloaded my tickets from the web site to Google Pay.  Now there are 2 sets showing on my Pay.  The original set has a QR code. The new ones have the barcode that changes. John also told me to download the App.  I thought I had. Upon further review, there are at least 2 USF apps. The one I downloaded originally was the My USF Mobile app.  Nope. That ain't it.  The South Florida Bulls app is the one where you can find the tickets after going to the Ticketmaster option after hitting the 3 lines on the top left.  So, we reverse the decision on the field, remove the old app from the Home Screen and reset the clock to 15:00.  So either the Pay app or SFB app should get us in tomorrow.  Now, about that parking pass.  Back to work. 

I've got the app that you go to the 3 lines, top left to access Ticketmaster option and that's where I copied game tix to Apple Wallet from ...... but no QR code or barcode on the ones in Wallet, just the blue circled cell phone. Maybe I'll delete from Wallet and try again. Parking pass has been fine in Wallet with QR code from first time moved from app to there.

Weird, just as I'm typing this, I get Notification from USF on how to do it.

Edit: Removed tix from Wallet, followed Notification instructions (which were a little quicker than the way I had done it) to add to Wallet and got same thing. Maybe the scanner at game reads the blue circled cell phone thingy. Will find out tomorrow.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Search South Florida Bulls
App on Apple appstore:

BAB908F0-94C7-4A0E-8878-DD7552F035F2.jpeg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Been wearing them all along. They're thick, can't see through them and cover nose and mouth. I'll have mine on at the game tomorrow.

enjoy the game

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

On 10/9/2020 at 3:17 PM, Triple B said:

Don't see that. I do see a blue circle with a blue cell phone in it that says "Hold Near Reader' in blue below it, though ... in the Apple Wallet.

I didn't know that the display is different in the apple wallet, but the "Hold Near Reader" is good as well.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I didn't know that the display is different in the apple wallet, but the "Hold Near Reader" is good as well.

@John LewisTicket app worked great Saturday... However, I am in section 111 with Club Access but I was not permitted to enter the Club gate.  My ticket says gate D.  Makes no sense.  I have always been able to enter throught the Club.

3 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Yep, I used the ticket from the app but son used from the wallet and both worked fine .....

1 hour ago, 94 Bull said:

@John LewisTicket app worked great Saturday... However, I am in section 111 with Club Access but I was not permitted to enter the Club gate.  My ticket says gate D.  Makes no sense.  I have always been able to enter throught the Club.

Almost had similar problem but guys at Club entrance when we went thru were a little more flexible when showed him the Hyundai Club on the ticket and were able to enter there. Something that may need to be addressed with that TSA people ..

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

2 hours ago, 94 Bull said:

Trying to get an answer on that as I was told by a few different season ticket members that they were not able to scan in entry at the club.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

I had to delete and reinstall my app. Eventually I got my tix.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

The app was a much better experience than the play on the field