• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Tailgating?!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

On 9/29/2020 at 4:51 PM, CousinRicky said:

When we first discovered Wesley Chapel it was "the sticks".  Now it takes 10 minutes to get out of the f'n development at rush hour.

Like in the Eagles' song - "You call someplace Paradise, kiss it goodbye".  Hernando County was great back in the seventies and eighties, too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I can’t believe TSA is trying to avoid liability during a global pandemic.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe TSA could have a "mask free" section so everyone that are willing to risk it can.  I'll be in another section.

Edited by Cornada

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

5 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Like in the Eagles' song - "You call someplace Paradise, kiss it goodbye".  Hernando County was great back in the seventies and eighties, too.

Hernando, MS is still nice.

Edited by lotsofbull99
typo

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Joe said:

I can’t believe TSA is trying to avoid liability during a global pandemic.

Not quite sure if this is sarcasm or not.  But a restaurant we go to for wine dinners will now be allowed to cram 40+ diners in a small room (they close the doors so no air circulation) but you have to wear a mask outside in an open air stadium with 20% capacity?  I don't quite understand that. Inside the Club? Sure.  But in your seats?  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Maybe the best way to protest these lunacy restrictions is to just not show up.  I love the team and want to support USF and all, but the initial reason for becoming a fan was because it was fun.  Tailgating and cheering for your team is fun.  Not being able to tailgate in the parking lots, wearing masks, not high-fiving other fans coming up the aisle after a win, being treated like a criminal or someone who has been exposed to deadly levels of radiation IS NOT FUN.  At this point, I wouldn't go unless my kid was on the team.  I just want to communicate to USF that my absence will not be because of fear of any virus; it's because the rules have made it suck so bad that I'd rather just watch it on TV or in a bar.  I think a bar atmosphere would feel more like a gameday experience than a locked-down RayJay.  It will be like flying on a commercial airliner 2 weeks after 9/11.  Guilty 'til proven innocent.  Fun stuff!

I thought the idea of wearing a mask was when you could not social distance. With the pods they've set up there should be no problem social distancing.  I'm for wearing a mask indoors and will continue to do so despite what the gov says.  I've been wearing masks on planes for years - not always good about it - but I tend to get catch colds anytime I fly.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Come on man... just listen to the scientists

image.jpeg

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

52 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I thought the idea of wearing a mask was when you could not social distance. With the pods they've set up there should be no problem social distancing. 

First off, I'm all about mask wearing when you can't social distance and all about doing my own thing when I can social distance.  After watching the Lightning celebration last night, I believe the problem at RayJay is going to be this...

Unmasked people are sitting in their pod so socially distanced from others, fine.  When they stand up for a good play or to cheer the team on like we all should, everyone creeps away from their seats and stands in front of tied seats putting them within 6 feet of others who are still in their pod.  I know this sounds nit picky, but that's what's going to happen and it will be interesting to see how this is policed.  Please wear a mask as much as you can.  I want to be able to see my Bulls live the rest of the season but I can see where if the first game is a s***show in the stands, they won't allow fans for the other 3 games.  Don't want to get political, but it won't kill you, your family, your neighbors and your friends to wear a face covering.  On the other hand...

53 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

First off, I'm all about mask wearing when you can't social distance and all about doing my own thing when I can social distance.  After watching the Lightning celebration last night, I believe the problem at RayJay is going to be this...

Unmasked people are sitting in their pod so socially distanced from others, fine.  When they stand up for a good play or to cheer the team on like we all should, everyone creeps away from their seats and stands in front of tied seats putting them within 6 feet of others who are still in their pod.  I know this sounds nit picky, but that's what's going to happen and it will be interesting to see how this is policed.  Please wear a mask as much as you can.  I want to be able to see my Bulls live the rest of the season but I can see where if the first game is a s***show in the stands, they won't allow fans for the other 3 games.  Don't want to get political, but it won't kill you, your family, your neighbors and your friends to wear a face covering.  On the other hand...

Don't get me wrong. If someone comes over to me and asks me to wear it while we're sitting outside I certainly will.  And the way I understand the seating arrangements, the row in front and in back of you will be empty and then the next rows won't have anyone directly in front of you. So the closest person in front or back of you should be 4 rows down or back.  

We bought 6 tickets for one game but to get them in our section we have a group of 4 and then 3 empty seats and then a group of 2.  So distancing shouldn't be a problem even if we have a good play.  😉