• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

If these two qb can't pass the ball I agree play one of the freshmen.  This year is a rebuild anyways let them get experience this  year.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

At least I have the lightning to look forward to tonight

Im looking forward to the Lightning too.  But this is USF afternoon.  Im not pursuaded that that the sky is falling.  But there is no way to sugar coat that this is **** dissapointing.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Friscobull said:

Bull ****, hate all you want, who hired CCS?

Man, that UT subsidy cost us so much more than it saved us.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

At least I have the lightning to look forward to tonight

Stars will win handily, rested and are on a roll, sorry bitches but the cup is coming to Dallas!

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm trying to figure out what we were going to expect. The team is rebuilding, we've lost a ton along the trenches and front seven. I had some hopes but it's glaringly obvious that we're not even getting out of our own way right now and team confidence has to be at an all-time low right now.

The good news is that this won't go forever. I almost don't want the FAU game to get canceled next week because if this is a motivated team they will be very determined to prove that this blowout isn't who USF is. If the game does get canceled you get a bit of a reset button with a chance for the missing OL to come back with Fortin two weeks from now.

You can expect 8 in the box the rest of the game offensively and I'm not sure McCloud or Johnson have what it takes to beat that. They'll need to bring Miller in as a slot guy to generate something in the passing game.

Marsh shouldn't even be exposed against this. He'll be eaten alive against this rush. I'm stunned we haven't committed any turnovers. The special teams have been terrible. 

For those of you thinking we won't recover from this-well I disagree. UCF got blown out at Michigan in year 1, an elite, powerhouse Michigan. We can also improve. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We gave up 38 points in one half to Oregon in the Sun Bowl...that is the record...this was the second most.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Im looking forward to the Lightning too.  But this is USF afternoon.  Im not pursuaded that that the sky is falling.  But there is no way to sugar coat that this is **** dissapointing.

Love you bro but you can’t spell for ****.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We gave up 38 points in one half to Oregon in the Sun Bowl...that is the record...this was the second most.

Is it halftime?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

The good news is ND may want to pick up their two free wins against us, so we have that going for us

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I'm trying to figure out what we were going to expect. The team is rebuilding, we've lost a ton along the trenches and front seven. I had some hopes but it's glaringly obvious that we're not even getting out of our own way right now and team confidence has to be at an all-time low right now.

The good news is that this won't go forever. I almost don't want the FAU game to get canceled next week because if this is a motivated team they will be very determined to prove that this blowout isn't who USF is. If the game does get canceled you get a bit of a reset button with a chance for the missing OL to come back with Fortin two weeks from now.

You can expect 8 in the box the rest of the game offensively and I'm not sure McCloud or Johnson have what it takes to beat that. They'll need to bring Miller in as a slot guy to generate something in the passing game.

Marsh shouldn't even be exposed against this. He'll be eaten alive against this rush. I'm stunned we haven't committed any turnovers. The special teams have been terrible. 

For those of you thinking we won't recover from this-well I disagree. UCF got blown out at Michigan in year 1, an elite, powerhouse Michigan. We can also improve. 

Good points. I am actually not pissed as if you know football you could see this coming. However, I would like to see a little more in the second half. 

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The good news is ND may want to pick up their two free wins against us, so we have that going for us

I will be surprised if they keep the games. Why bother? They can recruit Florida without playing in the state.