• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull

I dont know who that team was that wore Bucs uniforms last week.  But what a disaster.  Now we are going to have to go the long way thru the playoffs via a Wildcard.  Good news is its really hard to beat a good team 3 times in same year.  But N.O. has their number.  Coaches will need to totally change things up if they meet again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Brees injury (multipe fracture and collapsed lung) could change things in the NFC. If he is done for the season including the playoffs the Saints won't be the same and depending on what the bucs do they might still win the division as the schedule gets much easier for the bucs after the bye.

Saints have falcons twice along with chiefs and vikings at home with road games at broncos, panthers, and eagles

Bucs have rams and chiefs at home before the bye and falcons twice along with vikings at home and at detroit.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fteamlogos%2Fnfl%2F500%2Fno.

Get the latest New Orleans Saints news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN.
i?img=%2Fi%2Fteamlogos%2Fnfl%2F500%2Ftb.

Get the latest Tampa Bay Buccaneers news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN.

Guest Jonesy Bull
23 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Brees injury (multipe fracture and collapsed lung) could change things in the NFC. If he is done for the season including the playoffs the Saints won't be the same and depending on what the bucs do they might still win the division as the schedule gets much easier for the bucs after the bye.

Saints have falcons twice along with chiefs and vikings at home with road games at broncos, panthers, and eagles

Bucs have rams and chiefs at home before the bye and falcons twice along with vikings at home and at detroit.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fteamlogos%2Fnfl%2F500%2Fno.

Get the latest New Orleans Saints news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN.
i?img=%2Fi%2Fteamlogos%2Fnfl%2F500%2Ftb.

Get the latest Tampa Bay Buccaneers news, scores, stats, standings, rumors, and more from ESPN.

I dont wish injuries on anybody. Id prefer to win the division fair and square with a full Saints roster.

But yes this changes everything for this Division.  Jamius Winston is going to have to prove that he can get the job done....should be very interesting.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

On 11/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

I dont wish injuries on anybody. Id prefer to win the division fair and square with a full Saints roster.

But yes this changes everything for this Division.  Jamius Winston is going to have to prove that he can get the job done....should be very interesting.

Hill was declared the starter 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 11/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, DELdaBull said:

Hill was declared the starter 

Hill and the Saints were dominant today.  The 2 best teams right now for the SB are the Saints and Steelers.  The Bucs could sneak in there if they can find a way to beat the Saints which so far they have proven they cant.  The only problem for the Saints is the risk of injury to Hill.  He runs alot.  Not sure Winston can get it done.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Saints are the clear favorites in the nfc. Bucs will have to go through the saints if they want to get to ray jay in February unless the saints get upset early in the playoffs which looks like a long shot at this point

Guest Jonesy Bull
37 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Saints are the clear favorites in the nfc. Bucs will have to go through the saints if they want to get to ray jay in February unless the saints get upset early in the playoffs which looks like a long shot at this point

Alot depends on the Brees injury.  If Bucs play against Hill or Winston it changes the dynamic.  Still Saints are all around great team including their defense now.  They are the team to beat.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

Very few coaches I’ve hated in Sports more than Sean Payton. Bucs need to find a way .....

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Very few coaches I’ve hated in Sports more than Sean Payton. Bucs need to find a way .....

He is kind of right up there with Nick Saban on the arrogance level.  I agree.

Guest Jonesy Bull

These Thanksgiving games have been boring as hell.  Could care less about any of these sucky teams.

At least we have to look forward to a likely beat down by ucf tomorrow.  Then Bucs underdogs to Chiefs Sunday....ugh!

Maybe usf BB play well but even that is a question mark.

When does Hockey season start?