• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:59 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

These Thanksgiving games have been boring as hell.  Could care less about any of these sucky teams.

At least we have to look forward to a likely beat down by ucf tomorrow.  Then Bucs underdogs to Chiefs Sunday....ugh!

Maybe usf BB play well but even that is a question mark.

When does Hockey season start?

They haven’t released an official date but the rumours are January 1 as the start date for NHL

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

They haven’t released an official date but the rumours are January 1 as the start date for NHL

Thanks for the info.

Plus we have the "Tampa Bay" Raptors coming.  Is it too weird to root for a team that you know is going to be here for 1 year.  I guess I will root for them since they will be playing in Tampa and practicing at the Muma.  I have no other NBA interests.  I heard the Orlando Magic may block us from being able watch the games on TV though.

Regarding the Bucs, we need a defining win right now against a great team.  We are sliding.  The defense is going to need to play their A game for us to win today.

27 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thanks for the info.

Plus we have the "Tampa Bay" Raptors coming.  Is it too weird to root for a team that you know is going to be here for 1 year.  I guess I will root for them since they will be playing in Tampa and practicing at the Muma.  I have no other NBA interests.  I heard the Orlando Magic may block us from being able watch the games on TV though.

Regarding the Bucs, we need a defining win right now against a great team.  We are sliding.  The defense is going to need to play their A game for us to win today.

Bucs will have their hands full today and unfortunately for them they are going up against the #1 pass offense in the league which is the Bucs biggest weakness. As far as the magic go I don’t see how they could block the raptors from broadcasting their games in tampa. The only thing they could do is block tampa from broadcasting magic games but since it’s only 1 season it wouldn’t be worth it

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

On 11/29/2020 at 11:06 AM, bullsfan27 said:

Bucs will have their hands full today and unfortunately for them they are going up against the #1 pass offense in the league which is the Bucs biggest weakness. As far as the magic go I don’t see how they could block the raptors from broadcasting their games in tampa. The only thing they could do is block tampa from broadcasting magic games but since it’s only 1 season it wouldn’t be worth it

I believe I read that the Magic have the television rights for the Tampa Bay area

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

If anyone is interested they (the Raptors) will be opening training camp tomorrow at Saint Leo

Edited by chapelbull

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I believe I read that the Magic have the television rights for the Tampa Bay area

This is my understanding as well.  Therefore they would be able to block Tampa Bay channels to broadcast Raptor games.

Regarding the Bucs game especially the Defense - just Yuck.  I dont see this team going very far.

Looks like nhl is looking to start in mid January with a 52-56 game schedule

5D79BF1F-A765-4040-912A-6E30D2ADD66C.png

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 11/28/2020 at 11:24 PM, bullsfan27 said:

Its the middle of January now for the Bolts and NHL.  Gonna be another exciting team I believe.

Re:  Bucs - Good time for a  Bye week.  This team needed it to regroup, rest, get healthy, and re-focus for the home stretch.  I think this team can finish strong, and then come playoff time, anything goes.  If the D and OL with Brady and the receivers get in sync, this team can go far. 

I know I've been down on them recently, but Brady has a post-season magic surrounding him, I have hope!

41 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its the middle of January now for the Bolts and NHL.  Gonna be another exciting team I believe.

Re:  Bucs - Good time for a  Bye week.  This team needed it to regroup, rest, get healthy, and re-focus for the home stretch.  I think this team can finish strong, and then come playoff time, anything goes.  If the D and OL with Brady and the receivers get in sync, this team can go far. 

I know I've been down on them recently, but Brady has a post-season magic surrounding him, I have hope!

The Bucs offense should be fine it just needs to run the ball more often and take the pressure off Brady. As far as the d it’s the pass defense that has me the most worried. The run d is #1 in the nfl and has shut down the best rushing offenses lately. I’m hopeful Bowles used this bye week to work on the pass d. The bucs schedule down the stretch is very favorable as they only have 1 team with a .500 or better record.

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

The Bucs offense should be fine it just needs to run the ball more often and take the pressure off Brady. As far as the d it’s the pass defense that has me the most worried. The run d is #1 in the nfl and has shut down the best rushing offenses lately. I’m hopeful Bowles used this bye week to work on the pass d. The bucs schedule down the stretch is very favorable as they only have 1 team with a .500 or better record.

I totally agree bullsfan27.

The secondary is the biggest concern for this team, that and the OL (they really need to protect Brady better - he is a statue).  The Defensive Coordinator needs to get creative.  The D Line is pretty good and can get pressure on the QB more times than not.  I don't think he has had very good game plans to this point considering the weaknesses in our secondary.