• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, Triple B said:

Okay Jonesy, this a little weird ....

Hey I said I was wrong too in my other post. So Im calling myself out just as much him.

But guess yeah a little weird.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The Tampa Train continues.

Bucs kick some Raider ass.  Rays up!  Beat L A!

I shouldnt gloat, but FU Pats fans.  The Brady to Gronk connection is here in Tampa Town.  Good luck with Cam.

I shouldnt gloat, but FU Pats fans.  The Brady to Gronk connection is here in Tampa Town.  Good luck with Cam.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Yea another solid win. 

Offense is starting to click.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I am not a Pats fan at all (I might actually use the word “hate”) but talking trash about them does seems a little bold. I think most Pats fans can live with a down year or two considering the unprecedented success they have had (I am hopeful it will be much more...but I doubt it). Going to be interesting to see how this NFL year plays out. The top AFC teams look a lot stronger than the top NFC teams but a lot of ball to play. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am not a Pats fan at all (I might actually use the word “hate”) but talking trash about them does seems a little bold. I think most Pats fans can live with a down year or two considering the unprecedented success they have had (I am hopeful it will be much more...but I doubt it). Going to be interesting to see how this NFL year plays out. The top AFC teams look a lot stronger than the top NFC teams but a lot of ball to play. 

Im sorry NEB.  But your New England pals fn deserve whatever they get coming to them.  They and YES your Red Sox buds have been insufferable ******** for YEARS. 

So Im so sorry if you and your NE ******** cant handle a little ribbing when you SUCK!

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Im sorry NEB.  But your New England pals fn deserve whatever they get coming to them.  They and YES your Red Sox buds have been insufferable ******** for YEARS. 

So Im so sorry if you and your NE ******** cant handle a little ribbing when you SUCK!

Again, you don’t get the culture up here. They have won so much that losing is just ho hum (kind of opposite of us USF fans but from a losing perspective). Don’t get so uppedy...I could care less about two of three teams up here...I just wanted to point a fact about the Patriots that I live with every day. In terms of the Red Sox being insufferable I am curious is anything similar to your post to me? 😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And FYI.  Your teams do suck!

My teams suck? Hey I’ve seen each win a championship (except for you know who 😀). So I am good. Man, you are tough to talk to...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Again, you don’t get the culture up here. They have won so much that losing is just ho hum (kind of opposite of us USF fans but from a losing perspective). Don’t get so uppedy...I could care less about two of three teams up here...I just wanted to point a fact about the Patriots that I live with every day. In terms of the Red Sox being insufferable I am curious is anything similar to your post to me? 😂

Tampa Bay fans are happy and proud about our teams this year.

New England fans stop being so fn pretentius.  Congrats for winning so much.  Good for you.

But dont poo poo what we are doing you prima donna north eastern ********.

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Tampa Bay fans are happy and proud about our teams this year.

New England fans stop being so fn pretentius.  Congrats for winning so much.  Good for you.

But dont poo poo what we are doing you prima donna north eastern ********.

You know what... I just made a general comment about the culture here and you blow up. What the **** is wrong with you? Sometimes you just go off the deep end. Good luck to the Rays but you can go **** yourself you little twat...How is that for Being a prima donna you drunk *****...

Edited by NewEnglandBull