• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My teams suck? Hey I’ve seen each win a championship (except for you know who 😀). So I am good. Man, you are tough to talk to...

Im easy to talk to.  I hate Peole that act like they are better than you because they speak a Northern accent and act like they are superior as a human being.

Thats what I hate and you Sir fit in that category.

Sorry but its true.  You have a superiority complex over anybody from the South.

You know its true.  So dont deny it!  And you hate it when Tampa Bay teams win.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You know what... I just made a general comment about the culture here and you blow up. What the **** is wrong with you? Sometimes you just go off the deep end. Good luck to the Rays but you can go **** yourself you little twat...How is that for Being a prima donna you drunk *****...

Superiority complex!

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You know what... I just made a general comment about the culture here and you blow up. What the **** is wrong with you? Sometimes you just go off the deep end. Good luck to the Rays but you can go **** yourself you little twat...How is that for Being a prima donna you drunk *****...

Oh one more thing.

The RED SOX SUCK!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Im easy to talk to.  I hate Peole that act like they are better than you because they speak a Northern accent and act like they are superior as a human being.

Thats what I hate and you Sir fit in that category.

Sorry but its true.  You have a superiority complex over anybody from the South.

You know its true.  So dont deny it!  And you hate it when Tampa Bay teams win.

Please tell me in what way am I speaking to to you in a superior manner? WHEN have I EVER done that? If that is your interpretation I am sorry I came off that way to you. But all I did was make an observation about Pats fans (in which I am far for one) and you come at me with “my teams suck.” Really???

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Superiority complex!

Whatever dude. I am Irish if someone comes at me unprovoked I will respond. All I did was make a general comment about Pats fans and you then decided to classify me as one and then tell me my other teams suck...talk about inferiority complex. I have never can at you in a derogatory manner until your unprovoked response to me. What happened to you? We have had good conversations before but you drop it all and **** all over me? 

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Oh one more thing.

The RED SOX SUCK!

Ok, take care buddy...sorry I offended you in some way. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Please tell me in what way am I speaking to to you in a superior manner? WHEN have I EVER done that? If that is your interpretation I am sorry I came off that way to you. But all I did was make an observation about Pats fans (in which I am far for one) and you come at me with “my teams suck.” Really???

If I mis-interpreted you then I apologize.  I actually think you are a really good guy.

But you have to understand.  Ive been told time and again from my southern heritage and my sexuality that Im not good enough.  

Im sorry if I took that out on you.  Certainly wasnt my intention.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If I mis-interpreted you then I apologize.  I actually think you are a really good guy.

But you have to understand.  Ive been told time and again from my southern heritage and my sexuality that Im not good enough.  

Im sorry if I took that out on you.  Certainly wasnt my intention.

Ok, thank you and please believe me that was not my intention. I was born and raised in the south for over half my life so I understand that perspective. Further, my 91 year old mother, brother, and sister, all still live in Georgia. ******** on you would be ******** on them and that simply is not going to happen. Yes, every now and then I make fun of both southern accents (different punctuation on the vowels) and Massachusetts accents (the infamous no “R”). But I don’t mean anything from it. In terms of your sexuality I have never made a derogatory comment to anyone...that is their business and, in my opinion, completely biological...be who you are buddy. Ok, thanks again for the response. Let’s hope for a continued Rays comeback in this game. We can piss and moan about USF football tomorrow 😀. 🤘🤘

8 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I've never seen you react like that to anyone on this board. 

Yes, it was a ****** response...I apologize to the members on this thread for losing my ****. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok, thank you and please believe me that was not my intention. I was born and raised in the south for over half my life so I understand that perspective. Further, my 91 year old mother, brother, and sister, all still live in Georgia. ******** on you would be ******** on them and that simply is not going to happen. Yes, every now and then I make fun of both southern accents (different punctuation on the vowels) and Massachusetts accents (the infamous no “R”). But I don’t mean anything from it. In terms of your sexuality I have never made a derogatory comment to anyone...that is their business and, in my opinion, completely biological...be who you are buddy. Ok, thanks again for the response. Let’s hope for a continued Rays comeback in this game. We can piss and moan about USF football tomorrow 😀. 🤘🤘

New England - Thanks for saying that and of course I believe you.

You are a good man. Sorry about giving you a hard time.   Happy Happy Joy Joy my friend!

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

New England - Thanks for saying that and of course I believe you.

You are a good man. Sorry about giving you a hard time.   Happy Happy Joy Joy my friend!

✌️