• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

13 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Man, that was weirdly close

Agree, but close only matters in horseshoes, bocci ball and curling ....... they played well enough to win which means if they play that way for 3 more games, another boat parade.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, bullsfan27 said:

Anything is possible once the playoffs start. Out of either la or Chicago I feel la has the best chance to pull an upset. I don’t think Chicago will upset New Orleans but with the craziness of the playoffs you never know what will happen

You were right, I was wrong about the Rams.  They took it to Seattle pretty good.

This is good for the Bucs I believe, this gets us out of having to play at Green Bay next week and that ridiculous weather up there.  Like Aaron Rodgers isn't already tough enough to beat.  I think we have a better chance against N.O. (I know we crapped the bed in both of our games with them this year).  But its hard to beat a good team like the Bucs 3 times in the same season, especially if Drew Brees is still injured.  He hasn't played well in the playoffs the last few years, and that was when he was healthy.  I like our chances against them, ASSUMING they beat the Bears today.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You were right, I was wrong about the Rams.  They took it to Seattle pretty good.

This is good for the Bucs I believe, this gets us out of having to play at Green Bay next week and that ridiculous weather up there.  Like Aaron Rodgers isn't already tough enough to beat.  I think we have a better chance against N.O. (I know we crapped the bed in both of our games with them this year).  But its hard to beat a good team like the Bucs 3 times in the same season, especially if Drew Brees is still injured.  He hasn't played well in the playoffs the last few years, and that was when he was healthy.  I like our chances against them, ASSUMING they beat the Bears today.

It guarantees we don’t have to worry about lambeau until the nfc title game at the earliest. We’ll see how e saints look today. Hopefully the bears can rough up the saints a tad bit if the Bucs have to go to New Orleans next week. Otherwise if the bears can pull of the upset the Bucs get a home game next week. Bucs could still get the nfc title game at ray jay if the cards fall in the right place

Bucs to play saints next Sunday at 6:40 pm

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/10/2021 at 7:56 PM, bullsfan27 said:

Bucs to play saints next Sunday at 6:40 pm

This game is going to be incredible, I'm already getting butterflies.

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This game is going to be incredible, I'm already getting butterflies.

Should be a good one. Bucs oline will have to protect brady much better than they did in the previous 2. Gave up 6 sacks (3 per game) and Brady will have to protect the ball better ( 5 ints to 2 td's). Establishing the run game will also help. Defense will have their hands full but must put pressure on Brees. Can't let him get comfortable back there.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Should be a good one. Bucs oline will have to protect brady much better than they did in the previous 2. Gave up 6 sacks (3 per game) and Brady will have to protect the ball better ( 5 ints to 2 td's). Establishing the run game will also help. Defense will have their hands full but must put pressure on Brees. Can't let him get comfortable back there.

I agree with your points.  The thing that actually scares me more this year about N.O. is their Defense is so much better than usual - ranked #5 overall.  And our Defense is unpredictable, they have good games and bad games.  Getting back Devin White will be a big boost imo.  We need to hold them down to like 24 points or less and we have a decent shot.

Offensively, we are more in sync now than any other time this year.  This is the time Brady shines, and he has more weapons than ever this year.  I feel like this game is a toss up....even on the road.  

Winner of Bucs-saints will head to lambeau field next Sunday 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Winner of Bucs-saints will head to lambeau field next Sunday 

They looked almost unbeatable tonight.  Rodgers is in the zone, and that was the #1 defense he carved up.  

Watching Bills/Ravens now....the NFL playoffs rule, Man!

Big win by the Bucs. Next up Green Bay at Lambeau. Should be a classic. Packers will want to get back at bucs for the regular season blowout at ray jay