• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Antonio Brown out for the game....However, Vita Vea in.  Got to get after Mr. Rodgers and his neighborhood!

Although I'd like t have as many weapons as possible for TB, I like this trade-off. Stopping the run game will be huge this game and hopefully Vita doesn't miss a beat.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

Bucs make history will be the first team to play in the super bowl on their home field

Guest Jonesy Bull

This is probably overkill on my part.  But what a great last several hours, and to be totally truthful - an absolutely fu--king  amazing year for Tampa Bay Sports overall.  But no matter how magical the Lightning and Rays seasons were, make no mistake this is a BUCS town first by a country mile.  The city of Tampa is going to be absolutely insane these next 2 weeks, with the SB being in our hometown.....Enjoy the ride Tampa Bay / Bucs fans!  This is a once in a lifetime event.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What an amazing Tampa calendar year season in sports. 

Bucs pulling off a miracle against the formidable Kansas City team would be the cherry on top. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

OK Bucs fan, wake the heck up!

How are you feeling about this EPIC Super Bowl matchup with KC in OUR HOUSE!  

This is once in a lifetime.  Come on boys, come out and play and give me something to converse about.  Are you feeling nervous, excited yet??

GO BUCS!!

Defense will have their hands full with Mahomes for sure. I feel if they play to contain Mahomes instead of shutting him down, the Bucs can win this. Brady will need to play like he did in the 1st half of the packers game but AB is back and that will help brady out.

On a side note Rams have traded Goff to the Lions in exchange for Stafford. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0129%2Fr808111_1

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is heading to the Rams in exchange for QB Jared Goff and a multitude of draft picks, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Defense will have their hands full with Mahomes for sure. I feel if they play to contain Mahomes instead of shutting him down, the Bucs can win this. Brady will need to play like he did in the 1st half of the packers game but AB is back and that will help brady out.

Having Vea back is huge and hopefully Winfield's back also ...

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

Having Vea back is huge and hopefully Winfield's back also ...

Not to mention the Chiefs will be missing their top offensive lineman Fisher which is a big blow to the chiefs