• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brady and the Bucs

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

12 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Not to mention the Chiefs will be missing their top offensive lineman Fisher which is a big blow to the chiefs

They'd already been playing without one, hadn't they ....... or am I mixing them with someone else? Even then. Mahomes is so freaking scary with his unorthodoxy and making plays out of nothing.

13 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

On a side note Rams have traded Goff to the Lions in exchange for Stafford. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0129%2Fr808111_1

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is heading to the Rams in exchange for QB Jared Goff and a multitude of draft picks, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday...

Just actually saw the draft picks and holy **** .... 2021 3rd Rd, 2022 1st, 2023 1st. Rams don't have a 1st in 2021 so they don't have one until 2024. Are they only a qb away like the Bucs were?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Just actually saw the draft picks and holy **** .... 2021 3rd Rd, 2022 1st, 2023 1st. Rams don't have a 1st in 2021 so they don't have one until 2024. Are they only a qb away like the Bucs were?

I believe that was done to free up cap space. Goff signed a 4 year deal for around $140 million in 2019 so I’m assuming it was a cap space move

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 hours ago, Triple B said:

They'd already been playing without one, hadn't they ....... or am I mixing them with someone else? Even then. Mahomes is so freaking scary with his unorthodoxy and making plays out of nothing.

This will be the key to the game imo.  I'm not worried about Brady and the Offensive side of the ball.  We have really been clicking.  Except for those 3 picks in the 2nd lalf last week.  I just don't see Brady making those same mistakes in 2 games in a row.

The Defensive line and getting enough pressure on Mahomes and forcing him into just enough mistakes could be the difference.....so much easier said than done.  He is a magician.

BUT, If that happens we win.  But Mahomes is just **** good that he almost doesn't need even a good offensive line to be lethal.

GO BUCS!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

This is long odds. Todd Boyles will need to come up with the perfect defensive scheme for us to even have a shot at victory 

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

This is long odds. Todd Boyles will need to come up with the perfect defensive scheme for us to even have a shot at victory 

Not necessarily from you, but I heard this exact same take before the New Orleans game and the Green Bay games.  And we know how that turned out.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Not to jinx anything.  KC is a hell of a team and a Champion for a reason.  We will have our hands full and will need to be on top of our game on both sides of the ball.  Do that and we have a real chance to win.  I don't buy that we have almost zero shot at victory as is suggested.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

12 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Not necessarily from you, but I heard this exact same take before the New Orleans game and the Green Bay games.  And we know how that turned out.

I liked our shot versus Green Bay. Against New Orleans we played well but were down 7 I believe at one point and were about to score again until Winfield made a play. 

Last time we played KC the defensive game plan was piss poor. Let's see how it goes on Sunday. I'm ready to celebrate. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

I liked our shot versus Green Bay. Against New Orleans we played well but were down 7 I believe at one point and were about to score again until Winfield made a play. 

Last time we played KC the defensive game plan was piss poor. Let's see how it goes on Sunday. I'm ready to celebrate. 

The Defense and really the entire team has gotten so much better since that KC game.  In fact that game and the Bye week has been the turning point of this entire season.  I don't believe we have lost since.

That said, I agree with you that we are going to have to play our best on both sides of the ball to beat this team, and even that might not be enough.  Mahomes is a once in a generation talent.  He has so many weapons and when is on his game just can't be stopped.   We can only hope to slow him down just enough......But Brady is once in a generation as well.  

This game should be EPIC.  It could come down to whoever has the ball last.

GO BUCS!!

4 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

The KC game was a game of halves, with us winning the 2nd. Neither of our rematch playoff games really went like the reg season games did so who knows how this one will go. All I do know is that we didn't have Vita for that game and they're down another starter on the OL ...