• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What’s with Knight and the McNeese State references?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will take your word on that, I follow him on Twitter occasionally and no longer read his drivel in the paper and am no longer local so did not know.  If I see him at a road game in the future I will pour a beer on him.  

I’ve met him twice at games. He is a nice guy. Your original point was correct, he is just having fun. As a media person he is not indebted to USF. People on this board need to remove their panties and put on some big boy underwear sometimes. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will take your word on that, I follow him on Twitter occasionally and no longer read his drivel in the paper and am no longer local so did not know.  If I see him at a road game in the future I will pour a beer on him.  

I don’t believe he typically travels to away games 

Just now, puc86 said:

I don’t believe he typically travels to away games 

He goes to about half of them. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He goes to about half of them. 

Ok, I will pour a beer over his head and then give him a wedgie and let him know this is from Puc.  We stick together and if one of us is offended than we all are, He better keep his head on a swivel going forward, dude is on borrowed time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ok, I will pour a beer over his head and then give him a wedgie and let him know this is from Puc.  We stick together and if one of us is offended than we all are, He better keep his head on a swivel going forward, dude is on borrowed time.

He probably is used to the wedgies and his attitude is in need of adjustment because he no longer has been receiving the proper queuing he was trained with, ******* nerd. I got your back too fam.

318311398_joeygoestocamp.jpg.95b922dbe55560ed2bc9877aa8880266.jpg

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He probably is used to the wedgies and his attitude is in need of adjustment because he no longer has been receiving the proper queuing he was trained with, ******* nerd. I got your back too fam.

318311398_joeygoestocamp.jpg.95b922dbe55560ed2bc9877aa8880266.jpg

Man you had to go back in your files to get that one. I remember you posting this about two or three years ago. 

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

44 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ve met him twice at games. He is a nice guy. Your original point was correct, he is just having fun. As a media person he is not indebted to USF. People on this board need to remove their panties and put on some big boy underwear sometimes. 

It's not about putting on "big boy underwear." It's about professionalism. You'd never see Greg Auman doing that. You're a news "reporter" - and not a very good one at that. Report the news. Leave the "fun" quips to the columnists.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

It's not about putting on "big boy underwear." It's about professionalism. You'd never see Greg Auman doing that. You're a news "reporter" - and not a very good one at that. Report the news. Leave the "fun" quips to the columnists.

I think the role of media has changed significantly in the past decade. He is looking for clicks. My point is why take it personally? There has been many, many times he has written articles in support of the program. Of course no one bothers to say anything nice about those. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think the role of media has changed significantly in the past decade. He is looking for clicks. My point is why take it personally? There has been many, many times he has written articles in support of the program. Of course no one bothers to say anything nice about those. 

I just found it odd that he made two McNeese State digs in the past 12 days. That's all I posted at the start. And I don't care it he posts articles in support of USF. His job is to report the news. And although he's been on the beat for years, he rarely gives us anything we can't find from other outlets. He's developed no sources. Anything related to recruiting, he just does a search for "USF Bulls" or "University of South Florida" on Twitter. Try it. It's pretty simple. Back in the day, Auman, McMurphy and I, used to work hard to be the first to break USF stories.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Man you had to go back in your files to get that one. I remember you posting this about two or three years ago. 

I have a pretty robust catalogue.