• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bye topic: Biggest rival

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

We got a team LONG before you guys got a QB!

LOL , as a Bud comercial would say "True"

Hey how about "We had a good team but our QB went to play in the NFL with the Vikings and it has been downhill ever since"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc  is as good a rivalry as louisville

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

ftu/ou/oc  is as good a rivalry as louisville

Couldn't agree more .....

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

No we've pretty much been the better team for the past four years.

Beating a few SunBelt teams, a Memphis team that was down to a ball boy at QB, and a Tulane team that hasn't seen a homecooked meal in 8 weeks, doesn't count as being a good team.

It's all relative, this is the point that UCF fans fail to get through their thick skulls.   For example, UCF having success in the TAAC Hoops wasn't impressive.  UCF didn't beat one team that would have stood a chance agains UNCC, Cinci, or even Houston for that matter.  

Relative, relative, relative....AS THEY ALWAYS SAY IT'S EASY TO TALK **** FROM THE CHEAP SEATS, BUT WHEN YOU STEP UP TO THE PLATE ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.    You can sit around from your weaker conference and take potshots at us, but you had your chance, and you were annihilated.   Collectively, the teams you beat, probably couldn't put enough talent on the field to beat UL!

It just so happens I am transferring some old game tapes from 2002 to DVDs.  And I would like to inform you that our 2002 team would have wiped your clocks easily!  In fact, I would go as far as saying that team playing this year would have kicked your butts.  Of course, that is an opinion.  Our 2002 team had the following NFL players:

Michael Gaines

Doug Gabriel

Elton Patterson (cut recently)

Asante Samuel

It also had guys that had significant time in NFL camps:

Jimmy Fryzell

Alex Haynes

Atari Bigby

David Ashkinaz

Not to mention a baseball player drafted in the majors in Dee Brown.

So, what did your 2002 team have?  I GUARANTEE YOU NOT THAT MUCH!

Get off me McFly!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Me too!  I knew we were in agreement from the beginning.

If we agree that neither Louisville or UCF is a rival of USF right now, why all your posts?? Your Bien obsession coming out again?

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

It just so happens I am transferring some old game tapes from 2002 to DVDs.  And I would like to inform you that our 2002 team would have wiped your clocks easily!  In fact, I would go as far as saying that team playing this year would have kicked your butts.  Of course, that is an opinion.  Our 2002 team had the following NFL players:

Michael Gaines

Doug Gabriel

Asante Samuel

Jimmy Fryzell

Alex Haynes

Atari Bigby

David Ashkinaz

Get off me McFly!

blah, blah, blah, blah....BLAH!!!

"nothing more demoralizing than having the ball run down you throat."

-- former Notre Dame Coach residing in  Oviedo

Just imagine if we had a real QB....there would have been an even bigger line at the Skyway Bridge behind STK.

What ever happened to that STK chick? Did her daddy take away her computer?

Guest S.  Bien

Michael Gaines

Doug Gabriel

Asante Samuel

Jimmy Fryzell

Alex Haynes

Atari Bigby

David Ashkinaz

Get off me McFly!

Ha ha, I would have taken that game in a second you big whiner.  We had DeAndrew Rubin (still in the NFL), Shurron Pierson (still in the NFL), Hugh Smith (CFL), Kawika Mitchell (starting in the NFL), Maurice Jones (Butkus Finalist)....and many more.   The last I checked in 2002 we finished 9-2, beat a ranked team, beat 3 teams that went to bowls or were bowl eligible (ECU, NIU, BGSU) and a pretty decent Memphis, and Uconn teams.  Care to rescind your prediction ball boy?

In fact, I am betting our 2002 team would have beaten you worse than our 2005 team did this year.  We lost to OK (the #2 team in the country at the time) 31-10.  Slice it, dice it, any way you want to cut it we had a **** good team in 2002 and in every statistical, and ranking category it was better than yours.  Only in your mind would UCF have stood a chance, we finished that year in some obscure polls ranked within the top 30.

Now go away you big wannabe.  You don't bring anything but your personal biased opinion.  Just the fact you brought up 2002 is laughable in and of itself.  You might of had a decent team, but many people, including many sports reporters, felt we were the best team to not go to a bowl that year hands down!  Of course, then there's the delusional Mav's opinion.

We have a winner, Mav has officially taken over as the biggest delusional Knight fans.  Since STK lost his shorts betting on UCF in our game and is now bankrupt and probably foreclosing on his home after that bet; Mav has conveniently stepped up to demonstrate to all that there are more that a few knights with a pathetic obsession for USF.  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Joe, if I recall you had a joint USF/UCF tailgate so pardon me if I sense a huge bias here. What you types fail to comprehend is that you don't have a rivalry after one freaking game .......... unless, possibly, it was one helluva game that had some pretty potent meaning involved.

It MAY turn into one down the line but to call it one now is ludicrous and a disservice to all the REAL rivalries out there ...

Poor USF Students like Joe....

They can't even have their OWN opinion and beliefs!!

They have to be "ordered" by others on how to think/believe, etc....

Sad.

KL

PS. It's obvious that many Alumni are somewhat "out of touch" on how much UCF & USF students have in common these days.