• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bye topic: Biggest rival

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

As I have stated before, that score proves you were the better team that night.

Beyond that is specualtion at best.

And the same can be said for USF vs. Penn State, Miami, and Pitt right?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

And the same can be said for USF vs. Penn State, Miami, and Pitt right?

Absolutely.  But the reality of those particular situations would make people think otherwise.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Jim, you're killing me here. Is there a Kanigit fan there with you holding a gun to your head while you type?? Should we call 911?    8)

What's killing you?  Can you imagine that maybe there have been some very good arguments posted on this thread that made him change his mind?

Facts speak for themselves.

Guest S.  Bien
As I have stated before, that score proves you were the better team that night.

Beyond that is specualtion at best.

No we've pretty much been the better team for the past four years.

Beating a few SunBelt teams, a Memphis team that was down to a ball boy at QB, and a Tulane team that hasn't seen a homecooked meal in 8 weeks, doesn't count as being a good team.

It's all relative, this is the point that UCF fans fail to get through their thick skulls.   For example, UCF having success in the TAAC Hoops wasn't impressive.  UCF didn't beat one team that would have stood a chance agains UNCC, Cinci, or even Houston for that matter.  

Relative, relative, relative....AS THEY ALWAYS SAY IT'S EASY TO TALK **** FROM THE CHEAP SEATS, BUT WHEN YOU STEP UP TO THE PLATE ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.    You can sit around from your weaker conference and take potshots at us, but you had your chance, and you were annihilated.   Collectively, the teams you beat, probably couldn't put enough talent on the field to beat UL!

Guest S. Bien

From now on my response to these pesky knights is, "Shoo fly your botherin me."

Your opinions mean nothing.  We've dominated you in every sport including football now.  We may not be better than a lot of programs but we sure as hell are better than YOU!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

What's killing you?  Can you imagine that maybe there have been some very good arguments posted on this thread that made him change his mind?

That's all it would be, imagined. There is are no viable arguments for calling it a rivalry at the present time.

Facts speak for themselves.

And the facts are it's not a rivalry ......... except to you Kanigits.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Absolutely.  But the reality of those particular situations would make people think otherwise.

people = MavTechKnight2 (who lives in La La Land)

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

As for the students, we feel it is a rivalry. In fact its the only game I've heard students talk about BEFORE it was played during the weel. Louisville did get a lot of talk, but after the matter...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

As for the students, we feel it is a rivalry. In fact its the only game I've heard students talk about BEFORE it was played during the weel. Louisville did get a lot of talk, but after the matter...

Say it ain't so Joe?

Dial 911....SB might of just had a heart attack!

KL

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Joe, if I recall you had a joint USF/UCF tailgate so pardon me if I sense a huge bias here. What you types fail to comprehend is that you don't have a rivalry after one freaking game .......... unless, possibly, it was one helluva game that had some pretty potent meaning involved.

It MAY turn into one down the line but to call it one now is ludicrous and a disservice to all the REAL rivalries out there ...