• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest SittingBull
22 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

For the umpteenth year in a row we play UCONN 3 times. We have never gotten to play them 4 times in a season. 

The Bulls would have had to go way deeper into the NCAA tourney for that to have happened.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

We had a couple of chances of that happening but we could never get to the sweet 16 let alone elite 8.

Guest SittingBull
On 3/7/2020 at 8:05 AM, CousinRicky said:

Sometimes you have to accept your lot in life and appreciate what you have.

You sound like Stewart Colling, and Ron Gilbert.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

24 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

You sound like Stewart Colling, and Ron Gilbert.

Don't know those guys but the alternative it to bang your head against a wall or feel depressed that the sports team you follow isn't one of the elite.  We get to get beat by UConn 3 times again this year.  Can't let it ruin my life. We're a decent team with a chance to win most games. I'm fine with that. Would love to see us beat UConn but if it doesn't happen I'm not going to call for the coach to be fired. There have been a lot of good coaches lose to them. We just get to play them more often than most.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

16 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Seems like a bit of a stretch, but OK. From his body of work, starting to feel like SittingBull might be a UCF troll.

I honestly don't think he's a Kanigit  troll ...... but he does have me thinking about reincarnation: https://www.thebullspen.com/profile/10062-ned-a-starr-rip/

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

We really shouldn't complain about losing to UConn.  If we ever returned to a good conference, it would be so much tougher across the board.  I'll miss having a shot to beat the best WBB team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't know those guys but the alternative it to bang your head against a wall or feel depressed that the sports team you follow isn't one of the elite.  We get to get beat by UConn 3 times again this year.  Can't let it ruin my life. We're a decent team with a chance to win most games. I'm fine with that. Would love to see us beat UConn but if it doesn't happen I'm not going to call for the coach to be fired. There have been a lot of good coaches lose to them. We just get to play them more often than most.

The humorous part of this is if there's one ncaa sport on campus you sound nonsensical intimating is underachieving, it's WBB ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

We really shouldn't complain about losing to UConn.  If we ever returned to a good conference, it would be so much tougher across the board.  I'll miss having a shot to beat the best WBB team.

Believe we get them in 3 years ago.  With more conference games and prior commitments CJF couldn't schedule them before then.

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, Brad said:

Bingo.   

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, Triple B said:

The humorous part of this is if there's one ncaa sport on campus you sound nonsensical intimating is underachieving, it's WBB ....

I don’t compare it to other sports on campus.  Forget UConn, the team has regressed to a point that former cupcake UCF is passing Jose’s imports.  Too many international players is the root of the problem.  UCF has fewer on their entire team than Jose has sitting on the bench unable to play. 

Edited by SittingBull